Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 25, 2018 at 10:32 AM       24      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his recent GameDecrypt405 payload release and following @mb2010's PS4 GTA V Native Caller 4.05 Byroms Edit, PlayStation 4 developer @AlFaMoDz shared a GTA V PS4 4.05 Menu Test 1 demonstration video showing he finally got it working, the design is more or less finished except for adding options and confirmed on Twitter that a release will be soon so other developers can use it as a base for their menus. :D

Below is the demo video alongside the related Tweets, with some others making their rounds on Twitter of interest also including an AutomatedHomebrewBuildPKGScript_CrazyVoid_V1.zip (5.88 KB) by @CrazyVoid via zecoxao:

First Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA5) Mod Menu For 4.05 (PS4 Jailbreak & Mods)
Thanks to @hyndrid and @TheOneAngel for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! (y)
GTA V PS4 4.05 Menu Test 1 Demonstration Video by AlFaMoDz.jpg

Comments

im looking more at the snes station ps2 pkg i try building mine but every time an iso is not really publish by ps2 as an original i get it to install but just stays in screen before loading the game. Everything else that is official games i have manage to load. so anything that is an .elf with a SYSTEM.CNF gives me a freeze.

so i wanna see how it is that he got it to work. I was doing iso with multiple games in it to see if it work and also no go. and i try both snes station and the multi iso on pcsx2 and they did not boot either

Any word on this release for us to test?

I have the Byron script to inject, but am hopeful for a fully functional app or is loadable menu for GTA offline.

Not sure on a release yet, but I updated the OP with the latest video:

First Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA5) Mod Menu For 4.05 (PS4 Jailbreak & Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back