GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified

*Haxchi*
This is The Wii U Permanent Homebrew Channel / Launcher
Its by far the most needed latest installment for your Wii U
This is going to be very Helpful whenever Nintendo decides to Update its Wii U System
Haxchi will keep your Homebrew Channel alive
With out any use of a Web Browser!!! :cool:

Things your going to Need is:

0. WiiU 5.5.1 FW
1. SD card
2. Nintendo DS virtual console game
3. The Haxchi haxchi.elf
& haxchi.zip Files

I would like to Thank ModzLink for His Deep Tut Video
Plz Give this Video a Like and Sub to His Youtube Channel for More Kick @## Videos

+ Go to His Video and get the Needed Files, Thanks

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
Yeah but I'm using update blocker, is it still safe to buy from the EShop?
You have to activate the internet as regular There have No't Been any Wii U firmware update (yet) This is only future-proofing it.

Also I used my debit card but I did not save it lol also I think you can go to gamestop and purchase Nintendo eShop money IDK?

Recent Articles
PS4 IOCTL Nabber IDA 7.0-7.2 Script for IOCTL Requests by SocraticBliss
Proceeding his PS4 Module Dumper Payload and PS4 Kernel Fixup Script, PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss (Twitter) added a PS4 IOCTL Nabber to his Github repository for use with the IDA...
Free Holiday Brush Pack Arrives for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4
Christmas is still a few weeks away, but the festive folks at Pixelopus announced that a free Holiday Brush Design Pack is now available for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4! 🎨🖌:santa: Here's the...
Sony CEO Confirms No Interest in Making Another Handheld Console
A few weeks back CEO Jim Ryan revealed Sony's plans to Transition to PS5, and in a recent interview with GameInformer.com he confirmed that PlayStation is also no longer interested in making...
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne x Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds PS4
Following the Monster Hunter: World PS4 Pro LE Bundle and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Expansion, today Capcom announced that the gates to the Tundra Region have opened in Monster Hunter World...