Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 18, 2022 at 8:40 AM       48      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Horizon Call of the Mountain Teaser video, with Horizon Forbidden West now available dark1x and Digital Foundry shared an in-depth graphics and performance analysis comparing footage on the PS4, PS4 Pro and PS5 detailing how Guerrilla's state-of-the-art title scales between consoles. 🤩

Check it out below, alongside some related Tweets and the official Horizon Forbidden West PS4 / PS5 Accolades Trailer video:

Spoiler: Related Tweets

:arrow: Update: Among the new Tweets below, according to StretchEcho on Twitter those with a Horizon Forbidden West PS4 game save from their PlayStation 5 console can copy it to a Jailbroken PS4 9.00 and decrypt it using Apollo PS4 Save Tool. :sneaky:

Horizon Zero Dawn 2.png

Horizon Forbidden West PS5 vs PS4 vs PS4 Pro
Horizon Forbidden West PS4 / PS5 Accolades Trailer
Horizon Forbidden West Comparison Footage on PS4, PS4 Pro and PS5.jpg

Comments

Ps4s on ebay cost around $100 on ebay these days so do like i did and get one just for updates to play games that require higher firmwares. And I have the one i only update to the next best jailbreak. ;)

this is probably a stupid question, but couldn't you just some how spoof the game to make the system think it only requires fw version 9.00 rather then 9.03? with how far hacking has come you would think something like changing the fw requirement of a game would be a no brainer right?

So TL:R is, we can run PS4 Version on PS5 4.03 but PS5 Version require 4.5?

Would be sad, because PS4 Version looks super ugly compared to PS5.

Think I'm gonna hold out until I get my hands on a PS5, I'm doing that with a few games actually, the PS4 still holds up nicely though, I can see the PS4 going down as one of the greatest consoles ever released, it has a great library when you think about it.

Crazy to think a console that is 9 years old is capable of looking like that. Just shows how much graphics aren't 100% dependent on hardware and really need to rely on the underlying code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back