Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 18, 2022 at 8:40 AM       48      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Horizon Call of the Mountain Teaser video, with Horizon Forbidden West now available dark1x and Digital Foundry shared an in-depth graphics and performance analysis comparing footage on the PS4, PS4 Pro and PS5 detailing how Guerrilla's state-of-the-art title scales between consoles. 🤩

Check it out below, alongside some related Tweets and the official Horizon Forbidden West PS4 / PS5 Accolades Trailer video:

Spoiler: Related Tweets

:arrow: Update: Among the new Tweets below, according to StretchEcho on Twitter those with a Horizon Forbidden West PS4 game save from their PlayStation 5 console can copy it to a Jailbroken PS4 9.00 and decrypt it using Apollo PS4 Save Tool. :sneaky:

Horizon Zero Dawn 2.png

Horizon Forbidden West PS5 vs PS4 vs PS4 Pro
Horizon Forbidden West PS4 / PS5 Accolades Trailer
Horizon Forbidden West Comparison Footage on PS4, PS4 Pro and PS5.jpg

Comments

yes I know :) but I will sell it and get me one for ps4. its anyhow a win situation for me. perhaps without ps5 features but I have until now doesn't used/ played with this feedback so I dont know that I should miss :p

It's enough for me if it will load the game faster (as I used it on ghost of tsushima) it's really quick on ps5 :)

maybe it will be lower graphics because I will use ps4 game editions but I dont need this graphics... I need a good story and fine missions :)

and I have time for the jb I got a son and he is now 3 years old , so I dont have to much time left to play video games :p sometimes we play together spyro, goose game or paw patrol on the ps4 9.00. :)

Greetings

if we get jb for ps5 and on ps5 we can play ps4 games with fw 9.03 so maybe it will be possible to dump the 9.03 ps4 game on ps5 and backport it to 9.00 or 5.05 and others ? :D

@Sschraube I have rose-colored glasses for the games of my youth as well, but I'll admit that I can't really start many older games in my backlog because they cause eye cancer. It is different with ps4 pro to ps5 though. HZD is still the prettiest game I've ever played. It reminded me of when I first set eyes on GTA III on ps2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back