Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Same Tweet From Another Member i guess :
As NGU said japanese peoples are very intellectual and don't lie. ;)
w'll see where it goes..:bananaman:

I don't think anyone knows yet, and I haven't heard anything more about this either. :notworthy:

The only odd thing I saw on Twitter out of the blue is the notorious Re-DRM dongle profiteer GaryOPA copied our thread title verbatim and posted it on his site as news... at least he did link to us after doing so.

That said, this could go either way.. amounting to nothing, or just a conveniently fabricated backstory in attempt to cover their tracks and avoid prosecution by Sony for circumventing the PS4's protection and profiting from it.

Based on the ruse created to distance himself from the original PS3 jailbreak dongle in 'Australia' to their TrueBlue PS3 dongle in 'Indonesia' it's anyone's guess if this 'Japanese' spin is part of their latest scheme to introduce PS4 CFW (which we know exists but now ironically 'requires' a Re-DRM dongle to use -aka profit off the scene from- like their last dongles did) to the market. :rolleyes:

Once again, time will tell... if anyone reading this knows more, feel free to share! :whistle:

can someone message me on twitter at twitter.com my @t_phil69 I have been in contact with the hackers and they are lying most likely. I have screenshots but its saying the files are to large to upload on here.

can someone message me on twitter at twitter.com my @t_phil69 I have been in contact with the hackers and they are lying most likely. I have screenshots but its saying the files are to large to upload on here.
What's it about and there done send dm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back