Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the No ODE / IDPS Guide and PS3 CFW Games on Any CFW Guide, today I'm sharing a modded version of the PlayStation 3 GAME_CONVERT tools from tukil as part of Team HDX / KDW's CFW2OFW: PS3 CFW to OFW Game Converter Mod and Guide! (-:

Yes this is a remake, I have changed the language to English from Russian language, I put some guide script into this tools, and this is tool includes "make_npdata.exe" and "msvcr120" inside, whereas with GAME_CONVERT.bat some users have a bug and issues with msvcr120 missing while others have confused how to type game region code.

This tools use for convert your cfw game into ofw games, this is a mod version from Russian GAME_CONVERT tools, I make it simple , with some guide and game code guide, it will make you convert easily and fast, thanks for Russian Converter Tools Maker! :thumbup:

KDW CFW2OFW PS3 CFW to OFW Game Converter Mod and Guide.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS
I have converted many games. You can check this google sheets to view my game list test and fix:

KDW GAME LIST PSN INJECT

Comments

The 0.4 links from ufile.io work for me, all of the mediafire.com ones show this when I try to download from there:
Code:
Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

UPDATE

Changes:
  • Selection PS3_GAME folder currently it does not require a double copying.
  • Now the program does not stop for a selection of PKGs from INSDIR folder. Auto selection is activated after 3 seconds.
  • Deleted line with a pause.
Download: ISO2BACKUP v0.6

Spoiler: History of changes:

UPDATE

Changes:
  • Fixed an [B]issue[/B] with quotes when there are spaces in the path.
  • Fixed multiple extraction PKGs from INSDIR directory.
  • Changed the name of the program with ISO2BACKUP on PS3GameConvert, because utility now works not only with images ISO, but also with folder PS3_GAME.
Source: PS3GameConvert v0.7
Mirror: https://ufile.io/59047

Please test it and informs about the patch...

Spoiler: Version History:

is this transfer from CFW method make difrent result with restore from backup method ?

Because I dont have PS3 CFW, so I cant compare the result of the same ISO game.

@ErikPshat
I cant open that 0.7 exe without disable av (from mirror).

is this transfer from CFW method make difrent result with restore from backup method ?

Because I dont have PS3 CFW, so I cant compare the result of the same ISO game.
4.70, transfer and backup.
4,70+, transfer only.

Differences are not big, some games could run with this or that one.

Hi I have a questions plz.. the ps3 game on internet is cfw game......? how can I get cfw game? what I have to do to have ps3 cfw game ton inject on my super slim ps3 4.81....plz answer...thanks

HI....wanted to know.....if the backups downloaded are from cfw's.....will i be able to inject it on my super slim running on ofw 4.76.
I have already tried injecting GTA V through the backup i downloaded from the russian site...but am getting error 80010006....
I dont have any other console running cfw for dtu....

Any help will be highly appreciated.

HI....wanted to know.....if the backups downloaded are from cfw's.....will i be able to inject it on my super slim running on ofw 4.76.
I have already tried injecting GTA V through the backup i downloaded from the russian site...but am getting error 80010006....

Any help will be highly appreciated.
hey
if you have cfw game dump do one thing download this file ps3gameconvert_v0.7.exe

follow the instructions after that go through TBAR .... its simple but time taking process

HI....wanted to know.....if the backups downloaded are from cfw's.....will i be able to inject it on my super slim running on ofw 4.81.

I have already tried injecting Naruto Storm 3 through the backup i downloaded from the russian site...but am getting error 80010006....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back