Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 23, 2020 at 12:14 AM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his Kingdom Hearts 3 Save Editor with KH2 PS4 Save Support and KHIII Re Mind PKG Decryption Key, PlayStation 4 developer @Xeeynamo of Xee.dev updated the Kingdom Save Editor on Github via Twitter adding PS4 FFVII Remake editing support! šŸ˜

Download: KingdomSaveEditor.exe (Latest Version) / GIT / OpenKH (Latest Build) (Includes tool to create maps for Kingdom Hearts II)

From his Tweets below, to quote: "Not even 2 weeks from Final Fantasy VII REMAKE and you can already play as Red XIII, teleport anywhere, spawn out of bounds, create Materia, change background music and more, by using the latest version of Kingdom Save Editor!

Actually is not through memory, but from save editing! I am going to release a tool that allows that, but it's quite easy to do it really."

Changelog: Kingdom Save Editor 1.10.0

This release adds support for Final Fantasy VII REMAKE editing functionalities:
  • Add, modify or remove Materia
  • Add, modify or remove Inventory items
  • Add, change or remove materia installed into weapons
  • Character teleportation to different locations or Out of Bounds
  • Play as Red XIII
  • Advanced features to research un-discovered content in the save
HOW TO DECRYPT A PS4 GAME SAVE (2020)
Final Fantasy VII Remake - Red XIII Gameplay (Save Mod)
Download: KH Coded [SD DATA].rar (264 MB)

Spoiler: KH3 AES Keys

The Mod Experience, ep. 1 | Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts III || MOD || Light Vs Darkness
Crossing Those Hills (Unused BGM) | Kingdom Hearts II
OpenKH Development: Game Menu Implementation
Kingdom Save Editor by Xeeynamo Adds FFVII Remake Editing Support.jpg

Comments

That's cool but I'm not able to edit any characters stats. Materia, Inventory and equipment work fine though.

Is there a trick that I'm missing?

Just recently got this game. Once I'm done playing it I'll have to see if the save editor works on WINE since I'm on Linux primarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back