Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
If someone can do it, please test the japanese release of Persona 5 (the american release doesn't have any updates as of yet). [NPJB00769]

Hello,
When trying for BO3 (downloaded from psnstuff) it added a NPEB at the end.

It asked me to "renew" my license. I'm on 4.81 OFW, i do not have any other CFW PS3. I've tried the "draqen" method with updates.

Hello,
When trying for BO3 (downloaded from psnstuff) it added a NPEB at the end.

It asked me to "renew" my license. I'm on 4.81 OFW, i do not have any other CFW PS3. I've tried the "draqen" method with updates.
Which method? As far as I recall, it's either backup/restore exploit on 4.70 or below, for anything higher than that you need a console with CFW.

Where can I get ps3 demos for eboot bin? AND also did anybody figured it out how to play games without updates?

And please add Test Drive Unlimited 2 to the working list.

Where can I get ps3 demos for eboot bin? AND also did anybody figured it out how to play games without updates?

And please add Test Drive Unlimited 2 to the working list.
Thanks for the feedback about TDU2! As of now, there is still no way to add non-updated games, sadly. I'm a bit lost on the first part so I hope someone else can help you out :)

At the moment PS3 OFW 4.81 requires a second console on CFW 4.81, unfortunately there is no way around this restriction yet.

Back