Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Thank you very much! I'm currently trying to get Persona 5 to work using the japanese update :)

It worked, but when I tried booting it I got error 8001003D, otherwise everything worked perfectly.

EDIT: Also now I'm at 4.81 and there doesn't seem to be another way to reinject this game oh well :p

BO3 = no results (You need to reactivate your license in the PS Store in order to play your game)

I have a Battlefield 4 game disc , is it good to inject DLC's in my backup ?

Thank you very much! I'm currently trying to get Persona 5 to work using the japanese update :)

It worked, but when I tried booting it I got error 8001003D, otherwise everything worked perfectly.

EDIT: Also now I'm at 4.81 and there doesn't seem to be another way to reinject this game oh well :p

Is the update's from the same region as the disk ?
Also, what method are you using ?

Is the update's from the same region as the disk ?
Also, what method are you using ?
Japanese update, and I used the older method to get it working manually (I changed the game data info to match the american game's release). It worked (somehow) as the game appears on the xmb but I updated to try it out and it asks for the game disc so no luck there :(

Japanese update, and I used the older method to get it working manually (I changed the game data info to match the american game's release). It worked (somehow) as the game appears on the xmb but I updated to try it out and it asks for the game disc so no luck there :(

Back