Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
I successfully installed Game data by your method ...now game stuck at... main menu and it is not appears... this game wasted my time and i am going mad... so more solution needed ...please help

It's strange, I didn't need to do something special to make it work. I used PS3gameconverter 0.91 with the last update of the game to create my NPUB30927 folder. (BLUS30927)

I didn't transfert the BLUS30927 folder, I updated directly on ps3 using the XMB.

hello friends
list my games tested 4.70

blur ok
darksider ok
metal gear revenge ok
d3 ok
gta5 ok
metal gear hd ok
dark sector ok
fifa 16 ok
dead space 3 ok
resident evil 6 ok
ico ok
overworld 2 ok
god of war hd 1 and 2 and 3 ok
sniper ok
pes2013 ok
HOW GOD OF WAR 1 AND 2 Worked For You DID You Played The Game Or JUST Main Menu
And What Program You Used Please Help Me...

it's working for both but it's a huge two files over 9 GB for each 19GB in total

just use usual method , or try cfw2ofw software or ofw-helper too

it's working for both but it's a huge two files over 9 GB for each 19GB in total

just use usual method , or try cfw2ofw software or ofw-helper too
Thanks. For You but I am Noob Ihave an ofw ps3 and a cfw i am using Data Transfer

What Program Are You Using For Converting The Ps3_Game And Ps3_CONTENT To BLES**** Folder. Simply Game Converter PS3_Game To The Hard Drive Game And Deleting The PS3_CONTENT ANd If You DO That IT Equals 15 GB 4Gb Missing And Didnt Worked For Me.

Sorry For My Bad English

you do not need PS3_CONTENT (cause it content behind scene of making the game)

Only needed is : PS3_GAME Folder(game itself) and an update of the game and then use a software called CFW2OFW V.1.2, you can download it from this forum. the software will do everything by itself , you only just follow the instructions that will be given

I think you have us version of game that is why you have 4Gb less

I checked and the legendary edition does not have a patch but the regular skyrim does (BLUS30778 & BLES01330)

I have tested the BLUS30778 version with manually downloading, extracting, and merging all DLC + DLC fixes, and update, then FTP merged folder and converted NPUA30778 folder, then DTU.

I used NPUA30778 to not conflict with the COD:MW3 NPUB30778 PSN version.

Everything works fine.

Back