Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his previous PlayStation Game Save Decrypters, some RAN SHNInjector updates, PS4 Cheats Manager / PS4CheatsManager and PS5 Trainers developer bucanero aka dparrino on Twitter made available an MC4 Cheat Decrypter / Encrypter Tool for decrypting / encrypting .MC4 Cheat Files including a Windows Build of the command line tool (GUI Port via @rajeshca911)... however, the latest trainer structure is the SHNEXT Format by @Shiningami, who recently announced updates on Twitter to both MultiTrainer v1.1.8.1 and Reaper Studio V01.0.4.1 featuring offsets for PlayStation 5 with help from @ctn aka ctn123 on Github. :geek:

Download: mc4-cheat-decrypter.rar (52.34 KB) / save-decrypters-master.zip / GIT / MC4Decrypter.exe (151.4 KB - GUI port via @rajeshca911 on Twitter)

From the README.md: MC4 Cheat Decrypter

A tool to decrypt MC4 cheat files
Code:
USAGE: ./mc4-cheat-decrypter [option] filename

OPTIONS        Explanation:
 -d            Decrypt File
 -e            Encrypt File
Spoiler: Related Tweets
MC4 Cheat Decrypter Encrypter Tool for .MC4 Cheat Files by Bucanero.png

Comments

If you have it it's yours. If you created it you're the origin.

Ownership is measured by effective control. If I have it and can retain it by my own power it is mine. If ownership is not to be measured physically than ownership is not ownership it is a wishful demand that or may not prove to be effective.

Entitlements are not binding otherwise we wouldn't have to artificially enforce them to give them a semblance of reality.

@Doyle444 it's their work but people will use this to attempt to take credit for others peoples projects as it has happened before.

I am saying if you are reusing someone's work you should at least attempt to credit them or the source you found it at especially if you got it for free.

🚀 MC4 Decrypter GUI Version! 🚀

Now, you can effortlessly browse, drag and drop, or open your MC4 files with this user-friendly tool. The decrypted copy will be automatically saved in .txt format at the same location. Just ported to the Windows version!

Credits to Bucanero. đź‘Ź

Download: MC4Decrypter.exe (151.4 KB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back