Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter GrimDoe       Start date Apr 22, 2018 at 8:31 PM       7,721       10            
Following my Mortal Kombat XL (Mesh Swap Modpack 1) PS4 FPKG Game Update I'm back with 10 more Swap-Around Players Along with 4 Half-Swapped Players.

The Pros and Cons of them two are, with the (Half -Swapped Players) it is a lot easier to pick your (Half-Swapped Players) & Stages, but not all files are swap around like the Players Intros but The Outros are in this Pack.

With The (Fully Swap Players) it is a bit Harder to Pick your Swap Players, you have to pick them simultaneously and it is easier to do so with a two player game going as you have control of both controllers.

MORTAL KOMBAT XL (MESH SWAP) MOD-PACK 2
Spoiler

Here is the List of The 10 Fully-Swapped Players:
  • Triborg A = Ermac N
  • SubZero N = Scorpion N
  • Scorpion N = SubZero N
  • Nomad A = Sonya
  • MasterMale A = Goro A
  • Sonya = Nomad A
  • Kano A = aztec a
  • Goro A = MasterMale A
  • Ermac N = Triborg A
  • aztec a = Kano A
Here is the list of The 4 Half-Swapped Players
  • Kenshi = Jax
  • Jax = Kenshi
  • Quan Chi = Liu Kang
  • Liu Kang = Quan Chi
Here's My Video Previews

Mortal Kombat XL (Modpack 2) for PS4 + 4 User-Friendly Players.jpg

Comments

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
@PSXHAX
Of course bro np :)

@dogggg
Your welcome and let me know
If your having any problems.

@sushixxx
Indeed it is lol :)

All
If yall like the Half-Swap
A bit more then the Fully-Swap
I could make Mod pack 3
Fully Half-Swap players
This would also include the previous swapped players as well just let me Know. And Thanks to all yall.

Recent Articles
Sony PS4 / PS3 Blu-ray Disc Drive Internals & Security by Oct0xor at 36c3
Last year they covered Exploiting PS4 Video Apps, and at the 36th annual Chaos Communication Congress (36c3) from December 27th to the 30th 2019 in Leipzig Germany scene developer @Octopus (aka...
Sony PS4 Remote Play: Now on More Devices Latest Promo Video
Proceeding the PSPlay Free Trial of the unofficial Android app and yesterday's Google Stadia release that includes 22 Stadia Launch Titles, today Sony unleashed their latest PS4 Remote Play - Now...
Baikal Support Added to PlayStation 4 Linux Loader by Valeery
Since the PSXITArch Linux v2 Guide, Spine PS4 Emulator for Linux Demo, CECPS4 Linux Scripts and PS4 Gentoo Linux development updates support for the Baikal chip was recently added to the...
PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller Images Surface in Japanese Patent
Following Sony's New Controller Patent, PS5 Devkit Prototype Leak and recent PS5 Transition Update in preparation for the PlayStation 5 2020 Launch today some PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller...