Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 16, 2016 at 2:14 AM       21,750       50            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this year we reported on the PS4 DevKit / TestKit Root Kernel Dump and today MrNiato (Guillaume Leleu aka H7K3R MrNiato) of the H7k3r Team (Official Site) shared a video demo of his PlayStation 4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA DEX 3.50 Firmware for those interested! :hearteyes:

Here's what MrNiato had to say, roughly translated to quote:

PlayStation 4 TESTKIT DUH-T1000aa (DEX Official) in version 3.50. Console so wanted the normal price is a little less than a minimum wage.

Shown in the video:
No it's not a PS4 jailbreak!!!!!
While this isn't the first time we've covered both the PS4 Development Kit (DUH-D1000AA) and PS4 Testing Kit (DUH-T1000AA) and the Activated Testing Kit, it wasn't on a version 3.50 Firmware unit which is always nice to see in the hands of developers outside of Sony. :closedeyetongue:

Thanks @YamooDookie123 for the news tip in the Shoutbox!
PlayStation 4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA DEX 3.50 Firmware.jpg

Comments

Status

MrNiato

Twitter : https://twitter.com/ImMrNiato
Developer
Contributor
Hi, please include my original video on my facebook, thanks :)

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Welcome to PSXHAX @MrNiato, I linked to it twice in the main article but our forum software doesn't support embedding Facebook videos at the moment.

I also linked to your YouTube channel, so if you add it there we'll be happy to add your YouTube embedded video to the main article :)

MrNiato

Twitter : https://twitter.com/ImMrNiato
Developer
Contributor
Welcome to PSXHAX @MrNiato, I linked to it twice in the main article but our forum software doesn't support embedding Facebook videos at the moment.

I also linked to your YouTube channel, so if you add it there we'll be happy to add your YouTube embedded video to the main article :)
Thanks you thanks you thanks you :)

Winchest

Contributor
Hey MrNiato,
good to see you here :)

Thanks that you followed my PM :) (DevKit) Se7enSins
As i said, here are some really good devs. Just ask for help etc or ask PSXHAX directly....

The legit that i know are "SpecterDev, Cturte and yeah" ....
unfortunateli here are too much wannabes :( (NGCHEATS etc).

Hope you find good help!

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Thanks you thanks you thanks you :)
You're welcome, if I have time later tonight maybe I will try to get Facebook video embeds working here also :D

Update: I think I got it above now! Looks great if you hover over the 'gear' wheel and select HD! :tup:

Status
Recent Articles
PS Store Spring Sale Offers Savings Up to Half Off Select PSN Titles
The latest PlayStation Store sale is here and features savings of up to 50% off select PS4 games and movies including Death Stranding, NBA 2K20, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot and more! 🤩 PlayStation...
Rebug 4.86.1 LITE PS3 CFW with Cobra 8.2 and Toolbox 2.03.04
A few days back Sony released PS3 Firmware 4.86, and following their previous release today the Rebug Team made available Rebug 4.86.1 LITE (CEX) PS3 CFW with Cobra 8.2 and Toolbox 2.03.04 for...
Sony Unveils PlayStation Plus Free Games for April 2020
It's officially 4/20 all month, and today Sony officially unveiled the free PlayStation Plus games for April 2020 alongside a PS Plus preview trailer video below! 🌺🌼🌸 Headlining the free...
OrbisGl2 LibOrbis Graphic Backend Based on Raylib for PS4 Homebrew
Following the LibOrbisNfs PS4 Port earlier this year, PlayStation 4 scene developer BigBoss announced today that an OrbisGl2 LibOrbis Graphic Backend Library based on Raylib is now available...