Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 16, 2016 at 2:14 AM       50      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this year we reported on the PS4 DevKit / TestKit Root Kernel Dump and today MrNiato (Guillaume Leleu aka H7K3R MrNiato) of the H7k3r Team (Official Site) shared a video demo of his PlayStation 4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA DEX 3.50 Firmware for those interested! :hearteyes:

Here's what MrNiato had to say, roughly translated to quote:

PlayStation 4 TESTKIT DUH-T1000aa (DEX Official) in version 3.50. Console so wanted the normal price is a little less than a minimum wage.

Shown in the video:
No it's not a PS4 jailbreak!!!!!
While this isn't the first time we've covered both the PS4 Development Kit (DUH-D1000AA) and PS4 Testing Kit (DUH-T1000AA) and the Activated Testing Kit, it wasn't on a version 3.50 Firmware unit which is always nice to see in the hands of developers outside of Sony. :closedeyetongue:

Thanks @YamooDookie123 for the news tip in the Shoutbox!
PlayStation 4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA DEX 3.50 Firmware.jpg

Comments

MH. Why didnt answer a dev ^^

Is this useless?
Well, at the moment this is what it is... a demonstration video of a PS4 Testkit running 3.50 DEX Firmware. That in itself is routine if you work for Sony as a developer, it's just something those on outside don't get to see that often :geek:

Wait so i could off brought a PS4 Test Kit ages ago and it had install packages and stuff :noexpression: I thought Test Kits where for Advertisement games in Stores and would not have this stuff in

Wait so i could off brought a PS4 Test Kit ages ago and it had install packages and stuff :noexpression: I thought Test Kits where for Advertisement games in Stores and would not have this stuff in
LMAO.. is that why it's taking so long for PS4_CFW_4.01-VultraAID?! Jk :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back