Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 14, 2017 at 12:42 AM       13,999       19            
If you're interested in the MTX Key PS4 ModChip even though it's likely to be patched by Sony in their next PlayStation 4 Firmware update below are the latest demo videos of it with an MTX Key Reseller List that we'll periodically update... and no, unfortunately the guy in the picture isn't @UmarDaBest559 :nolove:

MTX Key PS4 ModChip Reseller List:
If anyone knows of other PS4 ModChip MTX Key resellers let us know in the comments below, and when possible please link to their actual product page to make updating the above Reseller Listing easier.

Thanks to @Figure03 in the forums HERE for the latest MTX Key PS4 ModChip updates! :beer:
MTX Key PS4 ModChip Latest Demo Videos and Reseller Listing.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

ezio212

Contributor
Verified
New Arrival for ps4 modify chip for playstations 4 ic MTX KEY Replacement (from AliExpress Android)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-for-ps4-modify-chip-for-playstations-4-ic-MTX-KEY-Replacement/32821298767.html

39.80$ If anyone is interested

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

rizo

Contributor
Guys urgent question please how can I copy games from external HDD to ps4 after I make these hack

I'm already patch the ps4 but looking for the best way to copy game from external HDD or computer to the ps4 with out game transfer from another ps4 please

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I wouldn't imagine them being playable in their current 'scene release' format... but whether they can be made to work remains to be seen. :unsure:

godzvian2

Contributor
but if I did a crazy thing on 1.76: Debug Settings> Game> Add Content Manager> Download All Games then upgrade to 4.72 with MTX KEY and a PSN accont with the same, I could play it ?? I'm not interested in doing that. CRAZY !!!

Another shop: http://www.ricambiconsole.it/index.php/default/prodotti-in-offerta/ps4-mtx-key.html
From the image it looks like a xilinx CPLD, as soon as I can buy one try to reverse engineering and create a version with a PIC32.

P.S. x Figure03 ho da chiederti un paio di info sulla tu PS4 :)

Recent Articles
Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames
The PlayStation 4 homebrew keeps flowing from scene developer @Lapy, and following Super Console Wars 1.0 comes Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames (PayPal for supporting his...
OrbisSWU: The PS4 Update Tool Developer Research by TheoryWrong
As mentioned previously, following Fail0verflow's Documentation, the PS4 NoBD Updating Method, his PS4 Updater Toolkit release and the PS4 RL78 Syscon implementation PlayStation 4 scene developer...
Sony CEO Jim Ryan States PS5 Price Won't be the Lowest, Reflects Value
With their official PS5 Gaming Showcase set to be unveiled next week, Sony Interactive Entertainment president and CEO Jim Ryan revealed in an interview that the PlayStation 5 Price won't be the...
PlayStation 5 Unveiling Next Thursday, Limited Backwards Compatibility?!
Although not likely to be as next-gen as this PS5 Concept Video for the DualSense PS5 Controller, today Sony finally announced their next-generation PlayStation 5 console unveiling will take place...