Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 14, 2017 at 12:42 AM       13,346       19            
If you're interested in the MTX Key PS4 ModChip even though it's likely to be patched by Sony in their next PlayStation 4 Firmware update below are the latest demo videos of it with an MTX Key Reseller List that we'll periodically update... and no, unfortunately the guy in the picture isn't @UmarDaBest559 :nolove:

MTX Key PS4 ModChip Reseller List:
If anyone knows of other PS4 ModChip MTX Key resellers let us know in the comments below, and when possible please link to their actual product page to make updating the above Reseller Listing easier.

Thanks to @Figure03 in the forums HERE for the latest MTX Key PS4 ModChip updates! :beer:
MTX Key PS4 ModChip Latest Demo Videos and Reseller Listing.jpg

Comments

rizo

Contributor
Guys urgent question please how can I copy games from external HDD to ps4 after I make these hack

I'm already patch the ps4 but looking for the best way to copy game from external HDD or computer to the ps4 with out game transfer from another ps4 please

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I wouldn't imagine them being playable in their current 'scene release' format... but whether they can be made to work remains to be seen. :unsure:

godzvian2

Contributor
but if I did a crazy thing on 1.76: Debug Settings> Game> Add Content Manager> Download All Games then upgrade to 4.72 with MTX KEY and a PSN accont with the same, I could play it ?? I'm not interested in doing that. CRAZY !!!

Another shop: http://www.ricambiconsole.it/index.php/default/prodotti-in-offerta/ps4-mtx-key.html
From the image it looks like a xilinx CPLD, as soon as I can buy one try to reverse engineering and create a version with a PIC32.

P.S. x Figure03 ho da chiederti un paio di info sulla tu PS4 :)

Recent Articles
Sony PS4 / PS3 Blu-ray Disc Drive Internals & Security by Oct0xor at 36c3
Last year they covered Exploiting PS4 Video Apps, and at the 36th annual Chaos Communication Congress (36c3) from December 27th to the 30th 2019 in Leipzig Germany scene developer @Octopus (aka...
Sony PS4 Remote Play: Now on More Devices Latest Promo Video
Proceeding the PSPlay Free Trial of the unofficial Android app and yesterday's Google Stadia release that includes 22 Stadia Launch Titles, today Sony unleashed their latest PS4 Remote Play - Now...
Baikal Support Added to PlayStation 4 Linux Loader by Valeery
Since the PSXITArch Linux v2 Guide, Spine PS4 Emulator for Linux Demo, CECPS4 Linux Scripts and PS4 Gentoo Linux development updates support for the Baikal chip was recently added to the...
PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller Images Surface in Japanese Patent
Following Sony's New Controller Patent, PS5 Devkit Prototype Leak and recent PS5 Transition Update in preparation for the PlayStation 5 2020 Launch today some PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller...