Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 8, 2018 at 10:11 PM       55      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we received word from OkaX (aka HkN) that he recently started work on OkaxLoader v1.0 which is another PS4 Playground ESP8266 Menu for 5.05 jailbroken PS4 consoles. (y)

Download:

V4

V5 - GTA MODS MENU
V4 Black Edition
V6 ApplicationCache FR - ( EN-GB Soon... )
Spoiler: Previous Versions

He states it will evolve in coming days / weeks with some screenshots below, and to quote from his post on Logic-Sunrise.com roughly translated: ESP8266 Menu OkaxLoader v1.0 FW 5.05

Hello everyone,

For those who wish I just finished my first version of Okaxloader menu for ESP8266...

Thank you for going back to possible problematic or improvement... ;)

[What's New V4 - ESP8266 4MB]
  • Management and configuration of Wifi (SSID, password, IP ...), by the user
  • Adding an Administration Page
  • Wifi connection of the PS4 in Easy Mode - no user intervention
  • No more errors in Payload launches
  • Code cleaning
  • Display pages faster
  • Minor GUI changes
[What's New V5 - Mini ESP8266 D1 PRO 16MB]
  • Added the "Original" Payload
  • Add Mods GTA Lamance & Psyco0s
[Wifi - V4 & V5]
  • Wifi connection PS4 Easy Mode (nothing to set)
  • SSID OkaXloader (open - no password - can be changed by the user in the "Setting" page)

OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 2.jpg OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 3.jpg OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 4.jpg OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 5.jpg OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 6.jpg
OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN.jpg

Comments

I really like this one. Can someone find the ESP8266 from Amazon, which this will work with? Not sure which one to buy.

Can confirm this works! Great menu design, super clean and simple.
For future updates I would love to see the ability to change the network name and add a network passphrase much similar to that of RetroGamer's menu.

just tried on my slim 5.05, flashed v3 offline, connected esp8266 to android power socket, set wifi by entering

IP Auto
DNS1 10.10.10.1
DNS2 0.0.0.0
SSID ps4xploit -open

went through browser to playstation site and it loads your beautiful, simple theme and i have exploited with HEN it went without kernel panic

many thanks for your hard work, i am expecting v4 with psycos mod menu for gta

ESP8266 Menu + GTA MODS [OkaxLoader v5.0] UPDATED
Easy Wifi connection
User Setting Wifi
Mods GTA V
Fast loading
Original Payload Added

PS4 Easy Connection - SSID OkaXloader (Open - No Pass)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back