Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 8, 2018 at 10:11 PM       55      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we received word from OkaX (aka HkN) that he recently started work on OkaxLoader v1.0 which is another PS4 Playground ESP8266 Menu for 5.05 jailbroken PS4 consoles. (y)

Download:

V4

V5 - GTA MODS MENU
V4 Black Edition
V6 ApplicationCache FR - ( EN-GB Soon... )
Spoiler: Previous Versions

He states it will evolve in coming days / weeks with some screenshots below, and to quote from his post on Logic-Sunrise.com roughly translated: ESP8266 Menu OkaxLoader v1.0 FW 5.05

Hello everyone,

For those who wish I just finished my first version of Okaxloader menu for ESP8266...

Thank you for going back to possible problematic or improvement... ;)

[What's New V4 - ESP8266 4MB]
  • Management and configuration of Wifi (SSID, password, IP ...), by the user
  • Adding an Administration Page
  • Wifi connection of the PS4 in Easy Mode - no user intervention
  • No more errors in Payload launches
  • Code cleaning
  • Display pages faster
  • Minor GUI changes
[What's New V5 - Mini ESP8266 D1 PRO 16MB]
  • Added the "Original" Payload
  • Add Mods GTA Lamance & Psyco0s
[Wifi - V4 & V5]
  • Wifi connection PS4 Easy Mode (nothing to set)
  • SSID OkaXloader (open - no password - can be changed by the user in the "Setting" page)

OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 2.jpg OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 3.jpg OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 4.jpg OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 5.jpg OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN 6.jpg
OkaxLoader v1.0 PS4 Playground ESP8266 5.05 Menu by HkN.jpg

Comments

he released version 4 of this.. changes in OP.

offline cache seems to not work anymore though .. but I don't care that much.

@OkaX please have cache inject option like your v2.0 so I can unplug esp8266 and give back to my friend .. your addon is AWESOME :)

I'm looking how to integrate a caching button. If someone has the solution, I take... I continue my tests for the V6

-------------------------------------
>>> V4 Black Edition
Released <<<
-------------------------------------​

this is the best theme i have seen, clear , simple, it has icons (not just text) so little children can remember the icon for HEN when they turn on PS4 themselves

i even bought ESP8266 mini with 16 MB so i can flash your version 5 with GTA mod menu

In a future version can be, a menu to choose the firmware version.

But, I won't make any other versions, as long as I don't incorporate a cache button. I'm looking how to integrate it.

I have a question about the update blocker .. does this also stop a new game disc trying to update the console ?

if someone buys a game with disc and puts disc in the ps4 to load game and it's got 5.50 ?

@OkaX your V2 with offline used to install into cache but would not show all nice graphics and would throw java error each page but each addon was still available and worked still

nice background would disappear though ...

could unplug the esp device and not need again .. but the error in java was annoying and loss of graphics

perhaps you can reduce graphics background so only app icons appear for inject offline option method ?

seems cache can't hold all graphics and has limits on how much it can store .. please refer to this thread on this forum:

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-exploit-host-for-5-05-hen-payloads-offline-without-esp8266.5760/

@OkaX how about this being implemented in your code -->

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/offline-cache-applicationcache-db-install-payload-to-ps4.5832/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back