Skipping Rocks Lab introduced an edible and biodegradable liquid container made from plants and seaweed called Ooho! to the water-on-the-go market targeting conferences, events and festivals.
From their page, to quote: What is Ooho?
- It is 100% made of Plants & Seaweed
- Biodegradable in 4-6 weeks, just like a piece of fruit
- Edible, can be flavored and coloured
- Fresh (shelf life of a few days)
- 5x less CO₂, 9x less Energy vs PET
- Cheaper than plastic
What are your thoughts on this idea, would you like to see water, soda and other drinks in Ooho bubbles or do you think it will just be a passing phase instead of the next big thing?
Share your comments below!