Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 16, 2017 at 11:28 PM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently London-based Skipping Rocks Lab introduced an edible and biodegradable liquid container made from plants and seaweed called Ooho! to the water-on-the-go market targeting conferences, events and festivals. :geek:

From their page, to quote: What is Ooho?
  • It is 100% made of Plants & Seaweed
  • Biodegradable in 4-6 weeks, just like a piece of fruit
  • Edible, can be flavored and coloured
  • Fresh (shelf life of a few days)
  • 5x less CO₂, 9x less Energy vs PET
  • Cheaper than plastic
What are your thoughts on this idea, would you like to see water, soda and other drinks in Ooho bubbles or do you think it will just be a passing phase instead of the next big thing?

Share your comments below! (y)
Ooho! Edible Water Demonstration Video by Skipping Rocks Lab.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX did you hear about the dude you created the lithium battery? He's made a new one and its supposed to be 10x more powerful and last a hell of a lot longer and they don't explode but it has people wondering because it breaks the laws that we know like hes the new darwin LOL

People can post what interests them in the Random Stuff section, and then we'll mainpage as much as we can for everyone to discuss in the PSXHAX community.

I don't know why people are hesitant or intimidated to post their non-PS4 interests here and mingle with others... that is the whole point of joining discussion forums as we all eat, sleep, work and live life outside of PlayStation 4 stuff so let's start sharing. ;)

This interested me because as I mentioned I drink a LOT of bottled water and am always looking for alternatives to it. :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back