Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter SnakePlissken       Start date May 26, 2019 at 9:47 AM       2,612       4            
Since sharing my Block Buster PS4 Homebrew PKGs, today I present Pinball Wizard which is a fun, new and exciting homebrew game for the PlayStation 4 that gives you your very own pinball table!

Become a PS4 pinball wizard! 🧙‍♂️

Special thanks to @DEFAULTDNB and Turk_Warrior who runs the channel: EODYT on YouTube, for closed alpha testing.

Here is a video from Turk_Warrior's YouTube Channel:

PS4 Pinball Plus AirStrike Homebrew By Snake Plissken

Here is a video from my YouTube Channel:

PS4 Homebrew Pinball Wizard
Download:

Pinball Wizard.pkg (183 MB)

Sidenotes:
  • I should be able to make a PSVR version of this app so stay tuned for the possibility of that, in the next version of this app I'll add a new pinball table and the ability to tilt shift by pressing buttons on the d-pad. thanks for playing everyone!
  • Also to those who want to know about Air Strike... it will be ready in a few days for release. so stay tuned!
Pinball Wizard PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by SnakePlissken.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
CoD: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha Gamescom 2019 PS4 Trailer and Tips
The public Gamescom 2019 event runs from August 21st through the 24th, and during the weekend of August 23rd through the 25th gamers will be able to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha...
Ninja Shodown PS4 Homebrew Game in Development, Demo by Markus95
Since the PCSX-R Emulator PS4 PKG release, PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) shared a demonstration video of a new homebrew game in development for PS4, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch...
Red Dead Redemption 2 Modding Demos by RDR2 Modder JediJosh920
Following the Spider-Man PS4 Models & Textures Tool and IG PS4 Modding Tools, this weekend RDR2 modder @jedijosh920 (Web site / Twitter) shared on his YouTube Channel some demonstration videos of...
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. 🗼...