Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter NORATIO       Start date Jan 22, 2018 at 6:39 PM       147      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of PKG Kitchen by @XVortex, here is a ALL-IN-ONE script/tools I call PKG KitchenAID to dump/rip your own games and backup them into a PKG.

Download: PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.0.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.1.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.2.zip (4.8 MB) / PKG KitchenAID_V1_3-NORATIO.zip (13.0 MB) via NORATIO

PKG KitchenAID is super easy, you have one batch file to run and just follow the onscreen instructions. You can't go wrong. No need of a FTP client or to download separated tools. All you need is in the package and easy to use (will help some newbies).
  • All the improvements/automated process in based on @XVortex FTP Payload and its own scripts and other freewares included.
  • Anyone is free to use this code and improve it as well (I might update it here and there based on changes, but so far, all the dumps tested are 100% working)
  • An SSD is suggested to facilitate/speed up the process
0) Turn off your PS4 (to ensure nothing is loaded in memory) and turn it on again
1) On your PS4, delete any files/traces of the game you want to rip on your PS4 to ensure a proper rip
2) On your computer, execute file "DUMP.bat" at the root of your installation to begin the process and follow onscreen instructions

Download the package and just extract the files where you want on your computer.
PKG KitchenAID for PS4 Packages by NORATIO.jpg

Comments

The readme file says "don't do the dump before you delete your the game to delete the savedata/trophies and ensure a proper dump". How can I delete the trophies? Where is the folder in the HDD?

First of all thank you for your work.

I'm dumping "the order" right now and all seems working fine.
In next days I will create a "pfs_image cmd extractor " using the source code on github of Archive Explorer app.
So your script can launch this app and automate the extraction process.
When ready i will post the project.
If you want sent me a message

G1zm0

@Riccardo82 Thar will be great to get this automated. Let me know.

@psngamedotir Jusr by deleting the game it will clean up thr trophies and savedatas. When you will put it.back in, the data will be fresh for the proper rip. This process ensure you dont rip savedatas/trophies that when you will deploy the pkg are deployed with it.

ok, i start the web browser, then open the darksoftwares Website and expliot run ok.
then minimize the Browser and run DUMP.bat
but it keeps this error

WELCOME TO PKG KitchenAID V1.2 (DISC DUMP)

A) Open you PS4 and make sure sleep mode is turn
B) Open the webpage under settings to run the ID
this setup first)
C) Enter your PS4 IP address to send XVortex FTP
Ensure you let the process finish. It may take a
Press any key to continue . . .
Enter your IP address : 192.168.1.2
The payload has been sent
A) Launch your PS4 Game, wait for it to load to
B) Press a key to extract Title ID of the game t
A subdirectory or file getcusaid already exists.
Could not connect to 192.168.1.2 (errno = 10061.

its same as before
IDC runs ok, i have Debug menu
after Click on IDC i close the ps4-exploit-host.exe
then Open DUMP.bat and follow the Steps
but it keep says :

A) Launch your PS4 Game, wait for it to load to the menu
B) Press a key to extract Title ID of the game to your PC
A subdirectory or file getcusaid already exists.
ncftpget: cannot open 192.168.1.2: remote host refused connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back