Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4 AIO v1.7.0 update supporting PlayStation 4 5.05 Firmware, @MODDEDWARFARE shared a guide via Twitter on his YouTube Channel covering how to play games online on a 5.05 / 5.55 PS4 over LAN with XBSLink. ;)

Shortly following, @DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) who recently released X-Project PS4 5.05 Self Host / ESP8266 passed along a handy Local PS4 Cooperative and Multiplayer Games List for those seeking to give some a try while Z80 (aka ZiL0G80 or @oneman123) added some unofficial libtiff and SDL2_gfx ports for orbis to Github.(y)

Download: XBSLink Fixed Version.rar (0.45 MB) / XBSlink_setup_0.9.6.1.7z (1.19 MB - Updated Version) via jwooh / WinPCap / Local PS4 Cooperative And Multiplayer Games List (Spreadsheet) / XLink Kai 7.4.32 Released by Team XLink with PlayStation 4 Support

How to Play Games Online on a 5.05 PS4 Over LAN with XBSLink
Spoiler
Playing a Modded Game on 5.55 While Connected to PSN with XBSLink
Playing Diablo III & Spelunky on PS4 Using XBSLink LAN
Playing PS4 Games Over LAN on 5.05 Firmware with XBSLink Guide.jpg

Comments

Spelunky is a good game to set up everything the first time that game works good. I have also played diablo 3 using xbslink. I haven't used it in over a year though I don't really remember how to set it up but I do know spelunky was the easy one to get working the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back