Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter tester99       33      
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK thanks I wasn't aware only Devs can start threads, missed that in the rule book.

I don't mean to be rude but how does one ask queries and questions, when can't even send u a PM, and YES I get you want to reduce the amount of noobness, but damn I thought that's was what the forums main function was?

Oh checked the link for the poll which may need a little tweaking..

Thanks again for letting me know and sorry if I came across as rude, just totally confused with all this locked done stuff and don't post here and there..

PEACE
Kosti

The forums are mainly for posting comments to news articles these days as we're moving away from the antiquated traditional forums.

Members can use existing discussion topics to ask questions (in many cases bumping threads to avoid starting duplicate topics) and when new stuff comes out a dev or myself will start a new article thread for their discussion of course. ;-)

Unfortunately there are no plans to enable PMs due to spam abuse nor do we plan to update the poll thread each time a new firmware version comes out... those who want to use it can do so by casting their 'vote' as a thread reply though.

I've been doing this nearly 20 years now so this is my semi-retirement phase, cutting my time down on the site to a few hours a day only to pursue other interests in life before I'm too old to enjoy them. :kitty:

Hats off to u champ!

I am grateful for the news and the great work by all the skilled people and DEVS

Kosti

PS can u help me build a webpage :p

A buddy asked me that same question a few weeks ago, I told him to try Wix.com and just saw their WIP last night which looked decent considering they never had any webpage experience before at all. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back