Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their PS4 *** Decryption Method testing news and echoes of Something Big on the way, today PlayStation 4 scene release group TRSi updated their latest NFO file with the following PS4 iSO dump hints, to quote in part:

DRAGON_QUEST_BUiLDERS_DAY_ONE_EDiTiON_PLUS_DLC_READNFO_PSV-TRSI / DRAGON QUEST BUiLDERS DAY ONE EDiTiON PLUS DLC READNFO PSV TRSI

Code:
| EVERYONE wants to know about PS4/X1 - ALL I CAN SAY IS, ITS GETTING |
| CLOSE / HOPEFULLY IT WILL STAY in the wild people.. The back surge  |
| of ps4 crap is going to be insane.. speaking of we through out that |
| World of Final Fatasy ISO PS4 just to get the systems setup / kick  |
| the tires..                                                         |
Well, that isn't much to go on yet but... at least there is still hope on this haunting Halloween 2016 evening! :pumpkin:
Cheers and beers to @MrBone for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer::beer:
Happy Halloween PSXHAX 2016.jpg

Comments

The news: "people stay up...speaking of we through out this: World of Final Fatasy ISO PS4 just to get the systems setup"....

Just a question. I've understand that this group are working on the game's decryption. I wonna ask what it means for the scene. Is a good thing have the iso, but if u have not a mod to make them start it's useless, is it not?

Hmm.. No XBONE so that wouldn't interest me much... I wonder how many here have an XBox One though?

Maybe more than I'd guess, we might be surrounded! :eek:

Quick, Sony ninja mode!!! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

:D
I have an Xbone. It's the worst console I've ever owned. The dashboard is poorly designed and it throws ads at you constantly. It takes about 2 seconds to register cursor movement on the dashboard, and it takes at least 2-3 minutes to boot up, and that's not when you need to spend 30-60 minutes waiting for an update.

The actual games (the whole point of the thing) are hidden in a tiny button at the bottom of the home screen. Games, and even the dashboard crash the thing regularly. It's astounding how much worse the interface gets with each Xbox console and each update. The original 360 dash was fast and functional, and that was 10 years ago.

Worst of all, it takes 4-6 hours to install and update a retail game - as in a full game I bought at a store. Often that's all of my game time for the whole week. Once you get into the game it's fine, but since it has almost no exclusives, you might as well play the same games on Steam with the same controller for a fraction of the price without waiting forever for it to start and with much better graphics than even the Scorpio will provide.

The PS4 has many of the same problems (and mine not being online probably helps), but at least rest mode gets you into the action in seconds, the dashboard is responsive with the games list front and center and controller remapping is a much needed first for consoles. Plus it still gets exclusives from Japan; not that I'd mind those on PC as well.

I have an Xbone. It's the worst console I've ever owned. The dashboard is poorly designed and it throws ads at you constantly. It takes about 2 seconds to register cursor movement on the dashboard, and it takes at least 2-3 minutes to boot up, and that's not when you need to spend 30-60 minutes waiting for an update.

The actual games (the whole point of the thing) are hidden in a tiny button at the bottom of the home screen. Games, and even the dashboard crash the thing regularly. It's astounding how much worse the interface gets with each Xbox console and each update. The original 360 dash was fast and functional, and that was 10 years ago.

Worst of all, it takes 4-6 hours to install and update a retail game - as in a full game I bought at a store. Often that's all of my game time for the whole week. Once you get into the game it's fine, but since it has almost no exclusives, you might as well play the same games on Steam with the same controller for a fraction of the price without waiting forever for it to start and with much better graphics than even the Scorpio will provide.

The PS4 has many of the same problems (and mine not being online probably helps), but at least rest mode gets you into the action in seconds, the dashboard is responsive with the games list front and center and controller remapping is a much needed first for consoles. Plus it still gets exclusives from Japan; not that I'd mind those on PC as well.
My opinion about the Xbone? Let my new signature do the talking. :bananaman13:

All thats missing is a xbone fan club to flood the forum with "xbox1 is the best console ive ever had" crap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back