Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 18, 2016 at 1:17 AM       50      

What Big PS4 News Do You Think is Coming from TRSi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend PlayStation scene release group TRSi just announced they were seeking PS4 *** and decryption method testers, and today they hinted that fans should 'expect something big and exciting about to come soon' from Tristar & Red Sector Incorporated.

ZOMG have our PS4 warez dreams finally been answered?! :evilsmile: :closedeyetongue:

Here's the skinny straight from their latest NFO file, to quote: Norn9_Var_Commons_PSV-TRSI / Norn9 Var Commons PSV TRSI
Code:
| TRSI is looking for PS4 coders and testers, expect something big |
| and exciting about to come soon from Tristart & Red Sector Inc.  |
Below are also some Tristar & Red Sector Incorporated social media and site links for those interested:
Finally, I dug up a few articles on the PS4 SDK and PS4 SDK Tools and added a POLL to this topic... we're all looking forward to enjoying some kewl PS4 stuff coming from TRSi! :hearteyes:
PS4 Jailbroken - PlayStation 4 Scene Warez Games.jpg

Comments

Getting a little bit excited but not that much. Since there has been too much hoax around for the last few months.

If there is something coming then latest prob. end of the year?

My guess is a PS4 exploit / hack / jailbreak / whateva will come (in general, not necessarily from TRSi) after November 10th... reason being is that's when the PlayStation 4 Pro will be released and all the hackers will be able to examine Sony's hardware changes directly, and then reveal their hand after it's too late for Sony to do much about it except issue useless Firmware updates. :ROFLMAO:

Yup, old skoolers.. although I'm not sure if their demo group is separate from the warez release one.

I remember talking to some PDX guys who were in the demo scene that had little to do with the Paradox warez group.. and of course not all demo sceners are pro-warez, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is just coming from TRSi's warez division. :ninja:

Yup, old skoolers.. although I'm not sure if their demo group is separate from the warez release one.
TRSi was always linked to warez, their demos were the intro of their games on Amiga. You can REALLY trust them when they announce someting will be released soon !
Thank you for that info :)

Exciting news of top secret teams, being stuck on 3.50 isn't all bad without enet since we can be patient enough for the keys to unlock the doors to the enhanced features that await us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back