Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their PS4 *** Decryption Method testing news and echoes of Something Big on the way, today PlayStation 4 scene release group TRSi updated their latest NFO file with the following PS4 iSO dump hints, to quote in part:

DRAGON_QUEST_BUiLDERS_DAY_ONE_EDiTiON_PLUS_DLC_READNFO_PSV-TRSI / DRAGON QUEST BUiLDERS DAY ONE EDiTiON PLUS DLC READNFO PSV TRSI

Code:
| EVERYONE wants to know about PS4/X1 - ALL I CAN SAY IS, ITS GETTING |
| CLOSE / HOPEFULLY IT WILL STAY in the wild people.. The back surge  |
| of ps4 crap is going to be insane.. speaking of we through out that |
| World of Final Fatasy ISO PS4 just to get the systems setup / kick  |
| the tires..                                                         |
Well, that isn't much to go on yet but... at least there is still hope on this haunting Halloween 2016 evening! :pumpkin:
Cheers and beers to @MrBone for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer::beer:
Happy Halloween PSXHAX 2016.jpg

Comments

Thanks for the news, I couldn't read the the NFO by myself. Well, the hope is it's at least 3.50 - 3.55 and not the legandary 1.76. :D

...and not the legandary 1.76. :D
That might be for JB 1.76 spoofed to 4.06 :(
Honestly why do you think that will released first ?
- The 4.01 Kernel Exploit founded by Chaitin
or
- Play isos on 1.76 Jailbreaked (spoofed to 4.06 that will allow to play all games untill 3.55)

But as far as I know, spoofing 1.76 to 4.xx won't do much since this firmware lacks some features that are required by games and stuff, so it would just crash the whole thing without getting you anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back