Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM       26,539       25            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their PS4 *** Decryption Method testing news and echoes of Something Big on the way, today PlayStation 4 scene release group TRSi updated their latest NFO file with the following PS4 iSO dump hints, to quote in part:

DRAGON_QUEST_BUiLDERS_DAY_ONE_EDiTiON_PLUS_DLC_READNFO_PSV-TRSI / DRAGON QUEST BUiLDERS DAY ONE EDiTiON PLUS DLC READNFO PSV TRSI

Code:
| EVERYONE wants to know about PS4/X1 - ALL I CAN SAY IS, ITS GETTING |
| CLOSE / HOPEFULLY IT WILL STAY in the wild people.. The back surge  |
| of ps4 crap is going to be insane.. speaking of we through out that |
| World of Final Fatasy ISO PS4 just to get the systems setup / kick  |
| the tires..                                                         |
Well, that isn't much to go on yet but... at least there is still hope on this haunting Halloween 2016 evening! :pumpkin:
Cheers and beers to @MrBone for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer::beer:
Happy Halloween PSXHAX 2016.jpg

Comments

Status

Akaike

Contributor
Thanks for the news, I couldn't read the the NFO by myself. Well, the hope is it's at least 3.50 - 3.55 and not the legandary 1.76. :D

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
They also mention X1, so maybe smth also soon for it? :)
Hmm.. No XBONE so that wouldn't interest me much... I wonder how many here have an XBox One though?

Maybe more than I'd guess, we might be surrounded! :eek:

Quick, Sony ninja mode!!! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

:D

Fimo

Contributor
...and not the legandary 1.76. :D
That might be for JB 1.76 spoofed to 4.06 :(
Honestly why do you think that will released first ?
- The 4.01 Kernel Exploit founded by Chaitin
or
- Play isos on 1.76 Jailbreaked (spoofed to 4.06 that will allow to play all games untill 3.55)

Joseph Stalin

Contributor
But as far as I know, spoofing 1.76 to 4.xx won't do much since this firmware lacks some features that are required by games and stuff, so it would just crash the whole thing without getting you anywhere.

Status
Recent Articles
Nintendo (NES) PS2 on PS4 Emulator FCEUX Port PKG by Irfanansarionl9
Proceeding the PS4NES Emulator, PS4 v5.05 Port, PS4NES v1.01 Update and RetroArch QuickNES Port comes a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) PS2 on PS4 Emulator FCEUX Port PKG from irfanansarionl9...
Blood & Truth Hits PS VR Next Week Among New PS4 Releases
Next week three heavy hitters land on PlayStation VR amongst the new PS4 game releases, namely The London Heist follow-up Blood & Truth, Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted and also Trover...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Adventure Mode PS4 Gameplay, Details
Last month we saw a demo of rival Team Sonic Racing, and today Beenox Co-Studio Head Thomas Wilson shared a look at the CTR Adventure Mode in their upcoming kart racer Crash Team Racing...
Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following: This is not the game that I have...