Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 8, 2016 at 5:11 AM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their previous revision, Sony has now released a PlayStation 4 System Software / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update which once again improves the quality of the system performance (aka patches exploit security holes). :X3:

Download: PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (JP)

Main features in version 4.07 update
  • This system software update improves the quality of the system performance.
As usual when Sony releases a new PlayStation Firmware update and the passphrase goes in limbo mode, the PSProxy v4.1.0.0 PS4 Update Bypass by @RedEyeX32 appears to be working again for some and @VultraAID notes that 4.06 is still 'required' only not 4.07 to get on PSN yet.

The 4.07 update's XML looks a bit different with Product IDs added:

PS4 XML Product IDs.png

Below is a picture of the older XML @VultraAID is currently using that allows PSProxy to work alongside some GIFs of it in action. :angel:

PSProxy Working.png

PSProxy Working 1.gif

PSProxy Working 2.gif

:stop: If you haven't updated your PlayStation 4 Firmware yet, we advise NOT to with vulnerabilities including the Chaitin Tech PS4 Exploit and PS4 Pro 0Day Exploit still lurking behind the scene. :sneaky:
It took awhile but with the help of SocraticBliss and advice from Chendo the exploit is ready and the dumping has started
it will allow us to dump and decrypt things on the console and compare it against retail consoles
4.07 (which didn't have a working exploit ready)
Thanks to @VultraAID and @Nesterwork for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :cool:
PlayStation 4 System Software  PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update Now Live.jpg

Comments

That's a possibility, if the 0day isn't the same as the Chaitin exploit and also if it was submitted or discovered by Sony as it wasn't publicly disclosed.

Ima update too fog it! but ill get a pro...but i dont want to eventually sell my phantom pain console :( but we gotta move on :ninja:

Guys , I am at 3.55. Can anybody help me get online? I am from Brazil and last time i saw the PSProxy Bypass , it didn't have the 'Brazil' option to choose ... sorry for my noobiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back