Category PS Vita CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 21, 2017 at 12:24 AM       7,478       1            
Following the previous revision, today PlayStation Vita developer @CelesteBlue updated the ePSP Bubble Installer for PS Vita to version 3.1 with the changes below. :cool:

Download: ePSP_Bubble_Installer_v3.1.vpk (5.24 MB) / Readme_v3.1.txt

To quote from the GekiHEN page on the latest release: EPSP BUBBLE INSTALLER 3.1

This is a tool that quickly installs a mini ePSP bubble for use with Adrenaline or ARK. No need to be on IDU or to have a PS3. Moreover, the bubble will only cost you 3.5MB !

Since v2.0, you can even activate your PSVita directly through the app ! Since v3.0, you can clone ePSP bubbles and delete them if needed. Open the app and follow what is written on screen. Enjoy, finally, ARK and Adrenaline.

Changelog:

3.1 (2017-03-19)
  • Fixed bubbles removal function
3.0 (2017-03-09)
  • Added ePSP bubble duplication: quickly, up to 99 ePSP bubbles !
  • Added ePSP buble removal
  • Fixed PSN activation for some unlucky PSTVs/PSVITAs
  • Entirely compiled with latest ***
  • New livearea picture by chronoss
PS Vita ePSP Bubble Installer v3.1 Update by CelesteBlue Arrives.jpg

Comments

Nino Z

Contributor
Verified
Has anyone tried this? THe app tells me to press X to restart my vita, but when I do so, it crashes the application and gives an error. No restart occures and if I try to restart the vita manually and re-enter, it still gives the same message.

Recent Articles
Sony Announces DualShock 4 (DS4) Controller Colors Are Returning
We've seen Translucent Crystal, Midnight Blue & Steel Black, Berry Blue, Sunset Orange, Blue Camo & Copper, Alpine Green and Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue & Rose Gold DualShock 4...
Ghostwire: Tokyo - Pet the Dog and Deathloop Dev Update PS5 Videos
Sony's latest State of Play August 2020 may be done, but here's a few more PlayStation 5 videos headlining this weekend's PS5 News to enjoy while eagerly awaiting the next-generation console's...
PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port via Joonie86 / SiSTR0
Following PS4HEN v2.1.3, the PS4HEN v2.1.4 Fork, ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84g, the PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit Menu v6 updates and PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support by GiantPluto, today PlayStation...
PS4 PKG Sender v1.03 for PlayStation 4 Package Files by FrostySo
Proceeding the PS4 Package Sender 1.2 Update by @MODDEDWARFARE, this weekend PlayStation 4 developer FrostySo of FrostySo.Github.io shared on Twitter his own PS4 PKG Sender v1.0 followed by v1.01...