Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 16, 2019 at 5:57 AM       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trick or treat?! 🎃 Since their previous PS Vita OFW revision, today Sony pushed live a PlayStation Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 Update leaving many curious if they patched the H-Encore 2 Jailbreak Exploit finally or not... according to SKGleba they haven't yet. :eek: 🏴‍☠️

Below is the PS Vita 3.73 Firmware update changelog from Sony's official page: System Software Update 3.73

Main features in system software update version 3.73

• This system software update improves system performance.
:alert: Needless to say, it's advisable NOT to update as most PlayStation Vita sceners got a PS Vita or PlayStation TV to do fun stuff like jailbreaking, running exploits and homebrew on the handheld console.

Download: PS Vita Firmware 3.73 Update (US) / PS Vita Firmware 3.73 Update (EU) / PS Vita Firmware 3.73 Update (JP)

As always, we'll add related Tweets from PlayStation Vita scene devs below as they have a chance to examine this latest 3.73 PS Vita Firmware update further to determine what 'system performance' improvements Sony added. 😈 👺 🤡 👽

:arrow: Update: According to PSSDude, PartyPlugin.rco was also updated changing some Party App text as outlined on Pastebin.com.

PSP ISOs on 3.73 w Chovy-Sign!
PS Vita 3.73 jailbreak | h-encore2 | vitashell | PSTV via Tech Exploit
How to Spoof Your Firmware Version on a PS Vita / PSTV | Bypass System Updates!
How To Downgrade With Modoru V3.0 PS Vita 3.73 FW + HENkaku Enso! (3.73 ⇨ 3.60 FW)
Play! PS2 Emulator - PSVita port - PS2SDK Teapot Sample
Download: enso_ex-master.zip / GIT

0syscall6_e2xs test [VITA] [3.73]
PS Vita System Software  Firmware 3.73 is Live, Don't Update!.jpg

Comments

Vita has support and every time the reaction of the scene is almost instantaneous, and the ps4 scene does not exist.

Everybody only thinks about themselves, there is no cooperation, there is nothing.

glad i have jailbroken henkaku enso system, and i have 5k database of games that i can download freely using pkgj patiently waiting team flOw making a new version of henkaku

like i said numerous times before better own 2 ps4 machine, 1 that can run jailbreak, and the another one to play new games

and for the next ps5 always buy 1 launch unit and keep it safe offline, then buy another package that you can update at launch like ps4 unit.. and you can always get to play newer games legal almost free with ps plus or illegal use of other account share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back