Category PS Vita News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 16, 2019 at 5:57 AM       8,585       9            
Trick or treat?! ๐ŸŽƒ Since their previous PS Vita OFW revision, today Sony pushed live a PlayStation Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 Update leaving many curious if they patched the H-Encore 2 Jailbreak Exploit finally or not... according to SKGleba they haven't yet. :eek: ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Below is the PS Vita 3.73 Firmware update changelog from Sony's official page: System Software Update 3.73

Main features in system software update version 3.73

• This system software update improves system performance.
:alert: Needless to say, it's advisable NOT to update as most PlayStation Vita sceners got a PS Vita or PlayStation TV to do fun stuff like jailbreaking, running exploits and homebrew on the handheld console.

Download: PS Vita Firmware 3.73 Update (US) / PS Vita Firmware 3.73 Update (EU) / PS Vita Firmware 3.73 Update (JP)

As always, we'll add related Tweets from PlayStation Vita scene devs below as they have a chance to examine this latest 3.73 PS Vita Firmware update further to determine what 'system performance' improvements Sony added. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘บ ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

:arrow: Update: According to PSSDude, PartyPlugin.rco was also updated changing some Party App text as outlined on Pastebin.com.

PSP ISOs on 3.73 w Chovy-Sign!
PS Vita 3.73 jailbreak | h-encore2 | vitashell | PSTV via Tech Exploit
How to Spoof Your Firmware Version on a PS Vita / PSTV | Bypass System Updates!
How To Downgrade With Modoru V3.0 PS Vita 3.73 FW + HENkaku Enso! (3.73 โ‡จ 3.60 FW)
PS Vita System Software  Firmware 3.73 is Live, Don't Update!.jpg

Comments

mukasange

Contributor
glad i have jailbroken henkaku enso system, and i have 5k database of games that i can download freely using pkgj patiently waiting team flOw making a new version of henkaku

like i said numerous times before better own 2 ps4 machine, 1 that can run jailbreak, and the another one to play new games

arifx2

Contributor
and for the next ps5 always buy 1 launch unit and keep it safe offline, then buy another package that you can update at launch like ps4 unit.. and you can always get to play newer games legal almost free with ps plus or illegal use of other account share.

Recent Articles
Sony PlayStation 4 & PS VR Last-Minute Holiday Deals at PSDirect.com
Following the launch of their online store, today Sony shared some last-minute holiday deals for PlayStation fans featuring savings on PS4, PS VR, select titles and more at their PSDirect.com...
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...
Latest PSN Flash Sale Offers Up to Half Off The Game Awards Nominees
Sony's latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale is here offering up to 50% off select PSN titles including both past and present nominees and winners of The Game Awards featuring A Plague Tale...