Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter thejokercsc       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

thejokercsc

Contributor
hello every one
i have a slim ps3 4.81 rebug DEX

when i play some games like watch dogs, nfs rivals, DMC on the ps3 hard drive it keeps freezing and lagging in the cutscenes and the main menu (DMC, watch dogs, far cry ...) and in the gameplay (not freezing but the sound is not synchronized with the video) but when i used a usb flash drive and run nfs Rivals it runs smooth

if i run the rebuild the database option in the recovery menu. will it fix this problem ??

One thing you could try that worked for Brett11 who had a similar issue on PS3 CFW was to go in the PS3 Recovery Menu and try:

3. Restore File System - this will check your HDD's filesystem for any corrupt or unusable data and fixes these files. No user-data will be deleted.

Hmm.. have you tried the latest Rebug 4.82 REX (CEX) instead of using DEX, or is there a reason you prefer using DEX?

Beyond that, as you mentioned from USB it runs smooth so the only other thing that comes to my mind is could the PS3 internal HDD itself be on it's way out causing the lag. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back