Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the disk version of the game:
1. Copy PS3_GAME to any place convenient for you
2. In the folder PS3_GAME copy EBOOT.BIN and SPUJOBS.SPRX from the demo version of the game.
3. Edit PARAM.SFO. Change Title_ID BLES00322 to NPEB90114 and Category DG to HG.
Or you can just take PARAM.SFO from the demo version.)
4. Rename the PS3_GAME folder to NPEB90114
The game is ready.

For the game downloaded from psnstaff (NPEB00052):
1. Unpack the PKG.
2. In the received folder NPEB00052 copy EBOOT.BIN and SPUJOBS.SPRX from the demo version of the game.
3. Edit PARAM.SFO. Change the Title_ID NPEB00052 to NPEB90114.
4. Rename the folder NPEB00052 to NPEB90114
The game is ready.

I hope I wrote it clearly.
Sorry for google translate

This game doesn't need to be converted with original BLES00322 patch?

• Assassin's Creed Rogue [BLUS31465] - FIXED
  • WWE 2K17 [BLUS31599] - FIXED
Fow to fix:
  • WWE 2K17 [BLUS31599] by @ibn fulan
    • Convert using PS3GameConvert_v0.91
    • Go to BLUS31599/USRDIR and copy eboot.bin
    • Go to NPUB31599/USRDIR then paste/replace eboot.bin
thank u for wwe17 trick !! working
but im still having problems with acreed rogue. follow intruction and still not working (by the way i'm not having success in any acreed game :unsure:)
help please !

thank u for wwe17 trick !! working
but im still having problems with acreed rogue. follow intruction and still not working (by the way i'm not having success in any acreed game :unsure:)
help please !

For Assassin's Creed, you need to create a folder inside USRDIR called ASSASSIN_ISO. Create a dummy note inside the folder just to make sure it doesn't get deleted during the conversion process. I didn't add this in the fix since PS3GameConvert_v0.91 does it for you automatically but do it manually anyway.

For Assassin's Creed, you need to create a folder inside USRDIR called ASSASSIN_ISO. Create a dummy note inside the folder just to make sure it doesn't get deleted during the conversion process. I didn't add this in the fix since PS3GameConvert_v0.91 does it for you automatically but do it manually anyway.
sorry for bothering you but i'm really annoyed by assassin creed ! even the ASSASSIN_ISO folder did not fix the issue. stuck at 100% loading screen

sorry for bothering you but i'm really annoyed by assassin creed ! even the ASSASSIN_ISO folder did not fix the issue. stuck at 100% loading screen
The issue could be anything... I suggest you start fresh. Grab a fresh game of the AC that's tested and works, download the patches from scratch. Use PS3GameConvert_v0.91 or CFW2OFW Helper v7 to convert. That way you can eliminate what's causing the issue. I used BLUS31465 in my convert.

Need Help.. GOD OF WAR ASCENCION BCUS98232.

There is a folder named PS3_EXTRA that have size 9++ Gb
What should i do with that folder ?? I really have no idea. This my first time have a game with that folder

by the way Ahmed , which assassin you're talking about ?, this method work with all assassin's games except for ac1

Need Help.. GOD OF WAR ASCENCION BCUS98232.

There is a folder named PS3_EXTRA that have size 9++ Gb
What should i do with that folder ?? I really have no idea. This my first time have a game with that folder
You can delete the PS3_EXTRA folder before you convert, that's just for extra videos and demos that comes with the game, you don't need that folder to make the game work.
by the way Ahmed , which assassin you're talking about ?, this method work with all assassin's games except for ac1
In his case AC Rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back