Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me ....I tried sleeping dogs,Watch dogs,Saints Row 4,Max payne 3....Not working

Every time these games say please insert the disc in ofw...and error occurred...

What are trouble shooting with these games... please sort out I really appreciated the help

Sleeping dogs works with an exclusive method that you can find here.

Watch dogs should work fine if you use the latest converter(s) available. Try PS3GameConvert_v0.91 or CFW2OFW Helper v7.

I have not tried SR4 since I can't find the non-Game of The Century Edition version. Never tried MP3 yet but will try it soon. General tips I can provide are:
  1. Try the games first if they work before you convert.
  2. Rip stuff (and save space) only if you know what you're doing. Also test your rip.
  3. Make sure you're using the latest converter.
  4. Make sure the patches were downloaded completely because they sometimes are not.
  5. Some games require you to pre-install the game data before you do a DTU. See the compatibility list here.
  6. Not all games will work... like Just Cause 2.
  7. If a game does not work for you but works for others... It's always good to start from scratch.
  8. Always TEST your work every step of the way.

Its work bro. I have some game converted with dlc and its work fine. Just give a try and u will know :)
Thanks for the reassurance. I will test a bunch of games this week and try the DLC's if they have. I assume I just download the official DLCs and manually add them, do I have to worry about fixes for the DLC?

Thanks for the reassurance. I will test a bunch of games this week and try the DLC's if they have. I assume I just download the official DLCs and manually add them, do I have to worry about fixes for the DLC?
hmm about dlc fixes, u should find out with ur self. But i have game with fixes dlc and it work. Like wacthdog, tekken tag tournament 2, wwe 14 . And some others game.

When transferring God of War Ascension to OFW it gets stuck at around 76 % with error 80010038.

I tried both BCES01741 and BCUS98232 versions. Other games work , what's wrong with Ascension ?

Hello friends.
I have downloaded the following games :

Battlefield 3
COD AW
FarCry 4
Metro Last Light
Need For Speed Rivals
The Last Of Us
Watch Dogs
inFamous 1

Which one needs a exclusive method??
I just tested "FIFA 16" with the CFW2OFW V.1.2 and TrueAncestor Injector v2.20 and it was successful.
My PS3 OFW is v4.70.

When transferring God of War Ascension to OFW it gets stuck at around 76 % with error 80010038.

I tried both BCES01741 and BCUS98232 versions. Other games work , what's wrong with Ascension ?

Use game convert 0.9 dont forget to insert all patch/update. Because there is more than 1 patch/update

Working fine for me use bcus98232 version. Good luck

Any solution for a Black Screen after the intro for JJBA:ASB?

I have tried:
1. Using the demo EBOOT.BINs from the US/EU versions and editing the PARAM.SFO
2. Using the JAP patches and editing the PARAM.SFO to match it.
3. Injecting without converting the game
4. Copying the contents of the full game into the demo with the exception of the EBOOT.BIN
*Using KDW CFW2OFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back