Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm i keep that folder i dont delete it. Only convert PS3_GAME folder. So if it DLC content how should i do. ? I mean can i convert it or just move it to usrdir on PS3_GAME folder ??
if there's DLCs then you can extract all the dlcs and merge them in one folder, finally copy only USRDIR of dlcs folder into patch folder (BLES/BLUS)

by the way Ahmed , which assassin you're talking about ?, this method work with all assassin's games except for ac1
thank you for replying ! im talking about ac rogue for exemple. i have the BLUS31465-[Assassins Creed Rogue] and i downloaded BLES02061[Assassins Creed Rogue] and same issue ! bizarre i know !

thank you for replying ! im talking about ac rogue for exemple. i have the BLUS31465-[Assassins Creed Rogue] and i downloaded BLES02061[Assassins Creed Rogue] and same issue ! bizarre i know !
the update package is the one who will decide if you want to make blus or bles

the method just like others need to convert but the trick with ac games need to create an empty folder named 'ASSASSIN_ISO' IN USRDIR , and inside that empty folder create an empty textfile (name it what ever you want )

It's not in the case of the God of War Ascension. The only game in my library that uses the PS3_EXTRA folder for DLC and Patch is Borderlands.

You're welcome :)
yeah I know , most of god of war games have EXTRA Folder content videos of making the game

but there's a lot of Game of the year disks that have DLCs inside EXTRA folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back