Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When transferring God of War Ascension to OFW it gets stuck at around 76 % with error 80010038.
Now i have the same problem with God of War III BCES00510 , there is only one update file , applied it..

Is it because of the game size ? Or big files ?

@vickysibia

My new batch of game convert results:
  • ARMORED CORE for Answer [BLUS30187] - Not working, only patch available does not contain an eboot.bin
  • Drakengard 3 [BLUS31197] - Works
  • Max Payne 3 [BLES00942] - Works
  • METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE [BLES01750] - Works
  • Rocksmith 2014 [BLUS31182] - Works
  • Saints Row IV [BLUS31205] - Goes back to XMB; Does the same thing even if data install was done.
  • ULTRA STREET FIGHTER IV [BLUS31218] - Works
The wiki compatibility list says Saints Row IV works if you have the data install but it doesn't work for me. The game goes back to XMB... can someone verify?

UPDATE: Saints Row IV [BLUS31205] works but you have to use PS3GameConvert_v0.91 and pre-install Game Data before you DTU.

Last edited:
Do you also test data transfer to ofw for these games ?
Yes all of the games I post. Here's my step-by-step process before I post my results:

1. Check Game ID for updates via PsnStuffX
2a. If update is available download update, proceed to step 3.
2b. If update is not available go to next game.
3. Download all available update. (I use an external downloader to make sure patches were downloaded 100% eg. WackGet).
4. Extract game from disk or DL backup.
5. Rip other language (optional).
6. Create ISO with PS3_ISO_TOOLS v2.
7. Test ISO on CFW ps3 via PS3 NET Server/aldostools.
8. Test game till you reach actual gameplay.
9a. If test fails, get new source or proceed to next game.
9b. If test is successful proceed to step 10.
10. Convert game with latest CFW2OFW Helper.
11. Repeat step 1-10 until batch is complete.
12. FTP (FileZilla) games into CFW PS3
13. Rebuild CFW PS3 database (I use DATABASE REBUILDER by KDW)
14. DTU to OFW PS3
15. Test games on OFW PS3 (test till game reaches actual gameplay)
16. Sort working games and cleanup. (Keep ISO and converted game and delete the rest including patches).
17. If game fails, go back to step 2a to 13.
18. Install game data before DTU.
19. Follow step 14-16.
20. If game still fails consider converting with PS3GameConvert_v0.91 (optional)
21. Post results and research about failed games. Update personal compatibility list.

Some of the steps can be skipped like testing the ISO. I don't test converted games on the CFW PS3 because I want to know which games are required to install game data before DTU.

New batch results:
  • Atelier ShallieAlchemists of the Dusk Sea [BLES02143] - Will give you a "not enough HDD space" during data install. Might need the game data pre-installed before DTU to work... will update post when tested. UPDATE: Works and you need to install the game data before you DTU.
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- [BLUS31467] - works
  • The Bureau XCOM Declassified [BLUS30780] - works
  • Valkyria Chronicles [BLUS30196] - works

10. Mirror's Edge (NPEB90114 + BLES00322 or NPEB00052). Download the demo (NPEB90114). From it we need only EBOOT.BIN and SPUJOBS.SPRX. It is also easier to take the PSN version of the game (NPEB00052).

Unpack, rename the folder in NPEB90114, rule PARAM.SFO (again change to NPEB90114) and throw with the replacement of EBOOT.BIN and SPUJOBS.SPRX from the demo.

^I did all the steps above and renamed Param.sfo's game id to NPEB90114 still getting black screen after copying the eboot into the usdir and spujobs into the spu folder of the converted bles00322.

Nevermind I got it working. :)

Hello All this may be my last request about this I really liked to play God Of war Collection on my ofw ps3

i did DTU (BCUS98229) booted to game menu when choosing GOW Or GOW 2

Both froze when Selected I used KDW AND GameConvertor0.91 now GOW 2 works but GOW 1 freezes please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back