Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

faramibara13

Contributor
Hello all!

First, I would like to apologize to all readers for my bad English.

So as topic state i have a problem downgrading PS3.

What i do so far: N.B. its not my first downgrade.

1. Dump nor files.
2. Validate it. All is OK
3. Patch it with last patcher. All OK.
4. When i uploaded patched dumps, suddenly flasher start blinking (1st and last 3 blue lights)
5. I disconnected the console, check connection - all was OK
6. Patch my second dump, but when i started the console it turns off immediately with one yellow and several red blinking lamps. Its continue blinking red till the moment i did not hit power button again.
7. I soldered GND and SBE and flashed one of my original Backups.
8. Cut the wire and console is now on, but there is no signal and can not get to recovery menu. When i hold down power button it shut downs.
9. Last thing i do was to reflow the GPU, but problem stay. No video, no recovery. Just solid green light...

Any suggestions are welcome

Many thanks!
Toni

PS3 Slim 120 GB CECH-2003A - E3 Flasher
Try to start the ps3 while holding the power button on the ps3, means the ps3 starts hold till it goes off again than start again but this time dont hold it , not like to get into recovery menu. It may be that your video signal is on RGB this resets it.

And on the E3 1st led and the last 3 blinking = e3 nor clip not right on the chip or broken

10000111 = failure at writing to the nor chip maybe the clip doesnt sit properly. Did you updated your e3 to the newest fw ?

Hello @King2Phoenix, thanks for reply.

When i hold down power button console beeps 1 when starting, and after 20 sec beep again and turn of. No beeps between start and off. When i start it again without holding power button still no signal.

i tried to reflash with original dumps. No error. But after reflash still no signal.

Lets try something, start your Ps3 with hdd in it put the usb cable for the controller in and try to activate the controller, pull the cable out and check if the ps3 recognize it as controller 1.

If not something went wrong with the flash remember no blue ray or anything else in the disk drive and idk how you flash with the old or new (newer) methode means with or without hdd.

And check for e3 flasher samsung : multi console flasher update dont know how old the fw on your flasher is. Just btw check the HDMI cable if its okay too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back