Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter GamerAbei       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
First: Yes you can run

both https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/releases

Download the webman mod updater.vpk
Install it it will work

Toggle Qa: You need it to downgrade Cfw's

Toggle Qa: 4.xx fw
qa_flag_4xx.pkg

to see if you are qa flagged by hovering over network settings (dont click it) and press and hold the following button combo L1 + L2 + L3 + R1 + R2 + dpad down, if you did that correctly you should see 2 things Edy Viewer, and Debug Settings if you see those things after pressing dpad down you have successfully qa flagged your ps3 and you can now update to any CFW even if you are on 4.82 you can install 3.55 or 4.81 you can install 3.55 And so on, hope this helps some of you who are getting errors when using downgraders

Thanks man!

I was able to turn QA Flag on, I checked by the button combo on network settings. But, I am afraid that the link for the QA toggler you provided, didn't work. This one did, instead- QA_Toggle-4.21+(standalone).pkg

I'm gonna mention the steps I did to enable QA, here, just in case someone else is stuck on this and needs help too.

1. Download the QA toggler pkg file from the mediafire link above.
2. Copy it into your USB drive and plug it into your PS3.
3. Go to install packages and install the above mentioned pkg file.
4. Run the newly installed QA Toggler program from the XMB.
Your screen will go black for a few moments, wait till it comes back on and you are on the XMB again.
5. Turn off your PS3.
6. Turn it on again.
7. Go to "Network settings" option in XMB, but don't click anything.
8. On your controller, press L1+L2+L3(Left thumb stick button)+R1+R2+Dpad down, simultaneously.
9. If done correctly, you will see 2 or 3 new options pop under "network settings", also, when you click on the top most "system update" menu option, you will see new options there as well, which are all indicative of QA Flag being turned on.
10. When you restart, these new options will be gone, but don't worry, QA Flag is still on and they will show each time you press the combo buttons again. Delete the QA toggler program from the XMB now, as there is no further use.

Get happy, dance a little and a Merry Christmas!

Many thanks to @egycnq, @King2Phoenix and most especially to @PSXHAX. This is the first time someone has actually helped me on any forum, this restores my faith in online communities.

Quoting Bruce Wayne from "BatmanVSuperman"- "Men are still good".

Thanks to the resident PS3 gurus who helped you out directly while I was away, and thanks to you too for passing along the additional information and files you used to get things working, so that should someone else find themselves searching forums getting frustrated they'll run across this thread and breathe a sigh of relief also. :lovewins:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back