Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter LUZEN       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.

LUZEN

Contributor
Hello, I'm luzen, i got a problem before,and i posted it here, someone helped me with the problem :LOL:, so i hope someone would help me again now, so this is the problem.
  • my old TV was broken last month
  • last tv was Samsung TV
  • I play using HDMI
but now i bought a new TV which is Samsung Curved HDTV. When i connect the ps3 HDMI cable to the TV, it says no signal, i tried using other HDMI and nothing changes, i watched YouTube and tried the "Reset video setting" but my ps3 won't reset. i touch and held the button, but there was no double beep.

Could someone help me? Any help will be very appreciated :)

Either it was dropped and the GPU (RSX) came lose causing the GLOD (witch mean it's broken) or you turned it off while it was updating (or you broke the HDMI port)

Either it was dropped and the GPU (RSX) came lose causing the GLOD (witch mean it's broken) or you turned it off while it was updating (or you broke the HDMI port)

Maybe... because previously my ps3 was fixed from ylod...
wait, you are waiting for a double beep or a second beep?
Second beep i mean, but instead of second beep, the ps3 just blow loud fan, which is normal because my ps3 firmware was CFW 4.80 Cobra.

Yeah, sorry but if it was previously fixed for YLOD then it's highly likely it has GLOD (which is the same as YLOD but instead stays green without booting) anyways either get it reballed (if it can be) or.. throw it away and get a new Jailbroken PS3.

Wow, does every ps3 would get a lot of problems like this :closedeyesmile:? Anyway, big thanks to you man,owe you very much.

yeh its probly GLOD which I have loads of them
Okay thanks for telling me the problem, do you know the fix? LightningMod said "reball" and how to that?

you would need a JOVY RE-7500 or better one JOVY RE-8500 good machines to pull off the chips but the machines are expensive

I find it hard to believe the PS3 died from not being played in the time between your old TV died and the new TV bought.

Then there's the possibility of behavioral differences between OFW and CFW when it comes to recovery methods...

I would disconnect the HDMI (so it doesn't detect the TV and stay in whatever video mode), connect via analogue, try the reset, and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back