Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter LUZEN       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
no I'm not and why do I need to to clarify ?? , but I've the same problem but the difference is that I know my problem , but I only need a solution

Oh ok, for a moment I thought that you were either a) threadstarter with a different username or b) a troll posting about a hypothetical scenario which may be different from threadstarter's actual, with a tinge of sarcasm due to the usage of double question mark, which I would simply ignore. But at least now I know there's option c).

Without doing repairs, I would just buy the component cable.

I find it hard to believe the PS3 died from not being played in the time between your old TV died and the new TV bought.

Then there's the possibility of behavioral differences between OFW and CFW when it comes to recovery methods...

I would disconnect the HDMI (so it doesn't detect the TV and stay in whatever video mode), connect via analogue, try the reset, and see.
All right,so i still have a chance to fix this without buying new parts, what should i do? Enter the boot mode?

Oh ok, for a moment I thought that you were either a) threadstarter with a different username or b) a troll posting about a hypothetical scenario which may be different from threadstarter's actual, with a tinge of sarcasm due to the usage of double question mark, which I would simply ignore. But at least now I know there's option c).

Without doing repairs, I would just buy the component cable.
So there is a possibility using the component cable?

In your case the cause and hence fix is not yet known, so don't buy anything first.

When resetted, PS3 goes back to 480i or 576i, which some HDMI input may hate. Hence my suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back