Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday we saw a brief guide covering PS3 Games with Older LIC.DAT Titles, and @ShadixAced shared a link HERE of a PlayStation 3 game compilation listing that can be injected with backups using PARAM.SFO license directory modifications with update patches running on OFW 4.75 through 4.81. (-8

To quote from in1975, roughly translated: Games running on OFW 4.75-4.81

1. Afro Samurai (BLUS30264)
2. Beyond: Two Souls (BCES01123 + NPEA90127) - release of Csalr etepm an
3. Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box (BLES00462)
4. Call of Duty World at War (BLES00404) - most likely works and an American
5. Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood (BLUS30347)
6. Fight Night Round 4 (BLUS30285)
7. FlOw (NPUA80001)
8. Gran Turismo HD Concept (NPUA80019)
9. Heavy Rain: Move Edition (BCES00802 + NPEA90076) - release of Csalr etepm an
10. Mirror's Edge (NPEB90114 + BLES00322 or NPEB00052)
11. MotorStorm Pacific Rift (BCES00129)
12. Need for Speed Undercover (BLES00450)
13. Rayman Legends (NPEB90505 + NPEB01356)
14. Sleeping Dogs (NPEB01046 + NPUB90832)
15. Star Wars The Force Unleashed - The Ultimate Sith Edition (BLUS30445 + BLUS30144)
16. Stranglehold (BLES00144 + NPEB90044 or NPHB00017)
17. Syndicate (BLES01371 + NPUB90713)
18. Timeshift (BLES00159 + NPEB90036 or NPEB90049)
19. Trine (NPEB90200 + NPEB00100)
20. Watchmen The End is Nigh Part 2 (NPEB00108)
21. WipEout HD Fury (BCES00664)

If you want to prepare the specified games for the console on the console, then see below: The method, how to make the game work, is pretty simple. The game should have an official patch (and how else will we launch it from the internal disk?).

The patch is being unpacked, the contents of USRDIR, except for EBOOT.BIN and updated files (if any) are taken from the disk version. PARAM.SFO (from the disk) is edited. Change the Category from DG to HG and App Version to the patch version.

In detail about each game:

Spoiler

:arrow: Update: All Games Already Patched and Working Here alongside PS3GameExtractor_v1.8.zip (7.6 MB) and PS3GameExtractor_v1.8.1.zip (7.6 MB) followed by PS3GameExtractor_v1.8.2.zip (7.6 MB) from ErikPshat for those interested!

PS3 OFW 4.81 Backup Games Injection LICDIR Mods Listing and Guide.jpg

Comments

Great ! will try over this weekend and let you know. BTW , I tried this method on FEAR 2 BLUS30251 + update 1.03 + NPEB90184 demo. Same - corrupted game error.

Sure , can I try this trick with PSN games as well or just disc version of games ? Also I believe NFS works cos it is developed by Criterion games who did Burnout paradise as well. Maybe we should get all reported WORKING games and their methods , try it on the respective company's other games. What say ?

Great idea bro yes we should and also yes you can use the psn version but i dont know which one is better with the demo method , i think the psn version is better because the structure is closer to the demos structure becaue the demo is also a psn pkg.

I will look into the list of working games on 4.81 with no cfw and see what other games fall into the same company as the games on the list.

Well i had another success with Nfs hot pursuit , again i tried with eboot.bin and param.sfo from demo but this time with us demo version it got past carrer but again it freezez after 5-7 minutes play so now i think if we update the game and replace eboot.bin and param.sfo it will fully work but the problem is i lost the demo pkg and my internet is slow so i cant get the eboot and param from demo so if you or anybody can post only eboot and param from Nfs hot pursuit demo it will really help because if i can get it to work we will get more games to work.

Also i will try other games made by criterion company but that is when i get my internet back. And also im studying the backup injection process and the lic.dat structure maybe i will figure out something that will help us.

Last edited:
Well i had another success with Nfs hot pursuit , again i tried with eboot.bin and param.sfo from demo but this time with us demo version it got past carrer but again it freezez after 5-7 minutes play so now i think if we update the game and replace eboot.bin and param.sfo it will fully work but the problem is i lost the demo pkg and my internet is slow so i cant get the eboot and param from demo so if you or anybody can post only eboot and param from Nfs hot pursuit demo it will really help because if i can get it to work we will get more games to work.

Also i will try other games made by criterion company but that is when i get my internet back. And also im studying the backup injection process and the lic.dat structure maybe i will figure out something that will help us.
very good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back