Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 19, 2017 at 12:45 AM       306      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 4.0x WebKit Exploit Break Down, JailbreakMe PS4 3.5x / 3.70 / 4.0x Exploit Ports, 4.50 Kernel R/W Access and his original JailbreakMe PS4 4.0x WebKit RCE Exploit today PlayStation 4 hacker qwertyoruiopz confirmed on Twitter that he "just pwned PS4 4.5x" which Google defines as "(especially in video gaming) utterly defeat (an opponent or rival); completely get the better of." :love:

Of note, PS4 Firmware 4.55 has now become mandatory to use PSN reported by HYTR and we'll update this article once specifics become available on how qwertyoruiopz has pwned PS4 v4.5x, but until then it's GREAT to hear his progress on hacking the PlayStation 4 video gaming console! :thumbup:

From the latest Tweets added above, qwertyoruiopz has confirmed on Twitter that PS4 OFW 4.55 is vulnerable to both Webkit RCE and Kernel LPE exploits which is great to hear as the PlayStation 4 developers ponder if he's planning a scene release or not. :unsure:

According to Wololo the hypocrite via ArthurBishop, to quote: "Update on release plan: Qwertyoruiop has replied (thanks!) and told me he doesn’t know at the moment if this will be released or not. In an ideal world he would keep a kernel exploit for private access and research on future firmwares, and release only if/when he finds a second user/kernel exploit combination."

From the PSXHAX Shoutbox come the following links courtesy of @Chaos Kid and @SorenAlke for other developers to examine:
Until we hear more from qwertyoruiopz, here's today's Umar Bang meme video courtesy of @Centrino:
Thanks to @B7U3 C50SS, @defense, @hyndrid, @raedoob and @xthird16 for sharing the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox and to @Lush78 for being the first to post the already famous Tweet in the forums HERE! <3
PS4 4.5x Pwned by Qwertyoruiopz, Confirms Just Pwned PS4 4.5x.png

C9yKGqYXkAcNUO7.jpg

Comments

People expect backups to play for free but they do not realize that it will never happen
Then how has it happened on every console that's been released to date except for PS4 & XBox One but those are the newer ones? The rumor of the PS4 being hacked is very possible & the release of it is very possible because it's always been released in the past for the hacking of consoles. Thanks.

backups working great , look on brazilian/russian jailbreak or psn accounts for sale. Sony is already losing.

But we expect not only backups , just release the beast for more fun.

Ohhh but I Thought you said:

Lol i want backups ? If I want I can have backups on the pc ! backups for a few games? do not make me laugh.

I want unlocked console , yeah , most people want backups and? Developers are honest, morally healthy?They are saints? I don't think so.

Do you think George Hotz released cfw because he was honest? Or maybe this is big game of sony?

I hate anti backups texas rangers , If you have a good product (game), you sell it , if you can't sell it, maybe it's time to do homework.

A good product will always find a buyer.
Greed , is a point , greed of developers.
Where is this amazing games? backups not exist on ps4 and where is quality of games?
Look on Ubishhit.

seems to me like someone is contradicting himself @ArthurBishop Really dude Try not to get caught in your words as much.

seems to me like someone is contradicting himself @ArthurBishop Really dude Try not to get caught in your words as much.
Wow , What does this prove? Yes "we" expect backups , but personally now i dont care so much anymore. Like i said "we expect" , the whole community expects backups.

You really stupid ? Think man , You disappointed me. Everything because I'm telling the truth about Chaos?
Now I will remind you , Do you remember the Ngcheats affair? You claimed it was legit. Allegedly he is a good man, I heard you said that.

Wow , What does this prove? Yes "we" expect backups , but personally now i dont care so much anymore. Like i said "we expect" , the whole community expects backups.

You really stupid ? Think man , You disappointed me. Everything because I'm telling the truth about Chaos?
Now I will remind you , Do you remember the Ngcheats affair? You claimed it was legit. Allegedly he is a good man, I heard you said that.

So just to be clear... you believe @SorenAlke is @Chaos Kid is that correct? because I have it on the highest of all authorities, that they are both two separate people. Also, trying to remind me of the NGCheats affair in a crappy attempt at changing the subject and saying I claimed it was legit when you know damn well he dragged me into it and practically forced me into watermarking an image of my name next to his to get good standing in the scene when nothing good became of it and I knew that would happen.

He told me "take the picture blue!!" "Take the picture, the picture blue" and you know something? sending that photo to him was the worst mistake I ever made in this godforsaken scene. because meatheads like @ArthurBishop can't let go of the NGCheats fiasco. No, I don't trust him as much as I used to. but you know what.. he's not a booking idiot. actually, He may have been disrespectful to @LightningMods but I rather think lightning mods deserved it. for what he did to me. And he may not be the super genius we all thought he was at first either. of course, he isn't.

You can be disappointed all you want but change the damn subject on me and be prepared to expect backlash. And yes I said it was legit. For 2 days in a row, I was saying this. maybe people just got confused because they didn't know what was going on with the doubt inside of my mind. For instance, people don't know I was already doubting him a week before I said he was fake on discord.

AND FINALLY, now that I've explained myself for NGCheats, you get to explain yourself for being so self-contradictory ya f*ckin meathead. If you don't I will be sorely disappointed.

You ask if I am stupid yet have no idea what you say on your own and change subject to avoid speaking about what you think you have the right to avoid. I even granted that wish and let you avoid it. all I'm gonna say is: Don't start crap. and there won't be crap.

So just to be clear... you believe @SorenAlke is @Chaos Kid is that correct?
No offense to you , but you start this crap
This is why i changed object because you attacked me.
I don't know who they are Chaos and SorenAlke , but i see what they talking.
I understand that we have freedom of speech here , So i can say what i think i will start crap if need be.

You quoted words about backups like a kid , was it so important?Think about whether it was serious , If Chaos hate backups , i dont care.

I don't need , we don't need (I think) another selfish mentor , I remember from college, I had a similar sapient teacher :)

So Chaos Don't start crap. and there won't be crap.:D and remember , homework first:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::ROFLMAO:

ChaosKid , SorenAlke , please don't answer me, I have enough , am very tired. I need to rest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back