Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 11, 2018 at 3:24 AM       188      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is covered in numerous topics already including the PS4 Holy Grail, 5.01 PS4 WebKit, 5.05 PS4 Breacher and 5.50 PS4 OFW discussion threads but for those who missed it PlayStation 4 developer Qwertyoruiop released a PS4 v5.50 Firmware re-write of the user-level exploit code available HERE (Mirror) which he states should be 100% reliable and that the old kexploit was fixed in 5.50. :ninja:

:alert: Needless to say this is a 5.50 PS4 WebKit (Userland) exploit and not a Kernel-level exploit, meaning until a fully implemented 5.50 Kernel exploit is publicly available you won't be able to jailbreak PlayStation 4 consoles on v5.50 Firmware so don't update!

In related news, PS4 developer @Al Azif also confirmed on Twitter that he "Pushed qwertyoruiopz's webkit rewrite to the DNS server for 4.55, just mashed it together but it seems to work will take a closer look later" and updated to PS4 Exploit Host v0.4.1 alongside an update to Ps4_Serve2_v1_6.apk by stooged.

As usual the tweets can be found below alongside a demo video by @Andrew Marques for those interested.
PS4 5.50 WebKit (Userland) Exploit Rewrite by Qwertyoruiop.jpg

Comments

@ahmetali123 It doesnt mind much since if the game has been done with 5.50 KIT we are already screwed. No matter if the game comes tomorrow or in a month.

Not sure from where people pulls this "bombastic" statements - exploit coming very soon, exploit comes tommorow, my grandma already have exploit....(little humor)....

I mean, i know few people who updated their console to 5.50, and when i asked why they do it, answer is that they read on "trusty" sites that "exploit will be here any second". I don't argue their inteligence or anything, but they are majority, people don't have knowledge, hopes are high, everyone is eager for exploit, so please stop with this uncomfirmed mis-information, unles you have something specific stop saying "exploit is comming"

@Koh23 actually a kexploit is coming (hopefully) but not the 5.50 one, because there is none that the scene is aware of public or private.

The one that is coming is Qwertyoruiop's 5.0x, like any other dev if you have a kexploit don't release it until you have another or it's patched.

Since Qwertyoruiop's 5.0x is patched there is a very high chance it will be released very soon, unless it contains steps in achieving the kexploit that's not patched

Little question, i stay on FW 5.05 at the Moment, the WebKit exploit for 5.05 works for me, what i do now? Make a update to 5.50 better for jb in Future or stay on 5.05 better at the Moment? Thanks for help, my english is not so good.

Hey guys, I have a question for the ones who has 4.55
Is it worth to update to 4.55?
Is it stable enough already? 4.05 is quite stable but it seems as an obsolete system, but I would like to know the comparison of stability between 4.05 and 4.55
Are there still crashes on loading HEN? What about rest mode and HEN? Does it work after getting back from sleeping? Thanks in advance

@moneef totally agree with you. This is logic that you,me and every with basic knowledge can easy follow. Sadly, many people from simple wish that something exist, or is available, do stupid things. And all of them (us) who shouting "exploit is here" dont help a bit. Just confusing and misleading people, and that's why i'm saying, if you dont have something concrete, rather don't say anything

@marek256 can you explain why do you think that 4.05 is obsolete? Everything that work on 4.55 works on 4.05 the same, minus some game updates, how important they are, i'm not getting into that. Everything else works. Don't fix it if aint broken

I wrote this post before, but i write it again bc maybe it has a subject a lot of users talk about. this is was my post: i saw this commit in https://github.com/VV1LD/PS4HEN

it say "added fw version spoofer" in this link:
https://github.com/VV1LD/PS4HEN/commit/b9d234282416d5b61eb434d17df5d1992f126fd0

this is the code :
Code:
+     //kern_***_vesion spoofer from lightning mods :)
+    *(uint32_t *)(kernel_base + 0x144B600) = 0x5050001;
so can we go online with this spoof or what????

this post was before $ony update to 5.50. so i don't what's the benefit of the spoof now, and i don't know who to use the files in the source bc I'm a very noob

@Koh23
from the maximum respect ..

Staying at 4.05 is a backwardness, it is much better and stable at 4.55, without panic kernel and even better with the latest update of azif. :tup:

And if you have a ps4 pro it is already "has until crime" stay at 4.05 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back