Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 11, 2018 at 11:01 AM       251      
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those following, this discussion is moved from the ongoing PS4 6.XX JSC_ConcatMemcpy WebKit Exploit POC thread and based on the Tweets below is not to be confused with M0rph3us1987's 35c3 Speech later this month. :ninja:

While there is no ETA just yet, established PlayStation scene developer @zecoxao announced on Twitter the following from the embedded Tweets below to quote:

"Top Secret method for ps4 6.02 coming soon..." followed by "reminding everyone that this is a method, NOT an exploit. it'll only be good for things like games, nothing else" and also "once it's patched, it'll be over again."

This rumored 6.02 PlayStation 4 method has also been confirmed as working on 6.20 now, and comes following both the Method to Handle PS4 Fake PKGs & SELF / FSELF and PS4 PKG Install from Internal HDD via FTP & BGFT Method by PS4 scene developer @flatz.

PS4 6.02 Top Secret Method for Games Rumored Incoming via Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

@Xking0078 So, just like any other exploit so far..... If.. only if... this allow us to play 6.xx games.... why you suggest that we dont update, when this is exactly what most of people want....

And of course, until some firmware bypass or cfw people will always look for newest fw exploit.

@Xking0078 to be patched i think that they have to release a new firmware, anyway sony removed (or is trying to) all previous firmware installer from the internet so we cant do the download.

the question is , if it is not a kexploit , does that mean all games have to be repackaged using this method? also not being able to use other payloads as before, especially cheats?

I'm not sure it is worth moving from 5.05, depending on how these games are made, it might stop after a certain time? i think it might be the same as activating the ps plus games online *thonk*

@tnt2005 yeah you can't use homebrews and trainers if you update to 6.02 and once it's patch everthing will be over you won't be able to install or play any backup game so don't rush lets see what it bring us

@sanyo23 i hope so

who have 5.05 dont need to rush but not all people were enough informed about the ps4 scene in that time, i am one of that people :(

i am now with 5.55 on my ps4 and this method has nothing to do with the m0rph3us1987 that has news to announce too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back