Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 29, 2018 at 2:44 AM       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous update, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with a new demo video on his YouTube Channel which includes exploited 4.05 Firmware support alongside BO3 mods followed by v1.5.0! ;)

Download: PS4-AIO-Setup 1.4.0.exe (42.6 MB) / PS4 AIO Portable 1.4.0.zip (42.1 MB) / PS4 AIO v1.5.0

To quote from the video's caption: PS4-AIO Release with 4.05 Support & BO3 Mods! (PS4 Jailbreak)

Here's an updated version of my PS4-AIO tool which now supports 4.05.

Please download and install the latest version rather than trying to update any older versions.

Playing Ghosts For Free & Cool Mods On 4.05 (PS4 Jailbreak & Homebrew)
[PS4/BO3] Real Time Editing using my own tool (God Mode, Ammo, Points, etc..)
[PS4/RELEASE] Open Source Black Ops III Zombie RTM Tool [5.05/4.55/4.05]
Download: PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (Mirror) / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (1.26.zip) via MrNiato, to quote: HOW TO:

1) With your PS4 go to this link: http://crack.bargains/505k/

2) If you have message "Youre all set!" close the browser and reopen it again then you will have a message "Awaiting Payload...".

3) Open NETCAT GUI, change your IP Adress with the one of your PS4, change "9023" by "9020", select the payload in the folder then inject it !

4) Launch Black ops III in Zombie mod, connect the PS4 and.... enjoy !!

PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with 4.05 Support and BO3 Mods by MODDED WARFARE!.jpg

Comments

can anyone help me how to connect my ps4 with this software because i dont understand what to do,..can anyone tell me every procedure ???....

• Make sure your PS4 IP is entered in the bottom left corner and then load up the IDC or Specter exploit on the webkit and inject the RTE payload which is in the the bottom right corner of the tool.
  • The Red Not Loaded text should change to green and say loaded.
  • Then press middle button on PS4 and start the game you want to mod like BO3.
  • Once in the game click connect in side whatever tool you're using
  • From this point just do what I do in the video. Fetch clients, click the client you want to mod and select a mod option.

I can get the rte payload to load fine but I can' get the ps4 to connect when I hit connect. When I hit fetch clients it says something bout ps4api.dll not found. Any help?

HELLO!

I just wanted to know please the games of ps4 to open.. When I open the game show me up go to playstation store.. I just need to know the app to connect ps4 with laptop and the elf loader.. And please the steps to do that..

I hope you reply me soon

@Ps4lover
  • Close all apps on your pc.
  • Right click on the desktop and click properties
  • Crank your screen resolution all the way up
  • Right click on aio exe go to compatibility and make sure the DPi scaling is checked
  • Now open aio and you should be golden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back