Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 29, 2018 at 2:44 AM       77,933       115            
Following his previous update, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with a new demo video on his YouTube Channel which includes exploited 4.05 Firmware support alongside BO3 mods followed by v1.5.0! ;)

Download: PS4-AIO-Setup 1.4.0.exe (42.6 MB) / PS4 AIO Portable 1.4.0.zip (42.1 MB) / PS4 AIO v1.5.0

To quote from the video's caption: PS4-AIO Release with 4.05 Support & BO3 Mods! (PS4 Jailbreak)

Here's an updated version of my PS4-AIO tool which now supports 4.05.

Please download and install the latest version rather than trying to update any older versions.

Playing Ghosts For Free & Cool Mods On 4.05 (PS4 Jailbreak & Homebrew)
[PS4/BO3] Real Time Editing using my own tool (God Mode, Ammo, Points, etc..)
[PS4/RELEASE] Open Source Black Ops III Zombie RTM Tool [5.05/4.55/4.05]
Download: PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (Mirror) / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (1.26.zip) via MrNiato, to quote: HOW TO:

1) With your PS4 go to this link: http://crack.bargains/505k/

2) If you have message "Youre all set!" close the browser and reopen it again then you will have a message "Awaiting Payload...".

3) Open NETCAT GUI, change your IP Adress with the one of your PS4, change "9023" by "9020", select the payload in the folder then inject it !

4) Launch Black ops III in Zombie mod, connect the PS4 and.... enjoy !!

PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with 4.05 Support and BO3 Mods by MODDED WARFARE!.jpg

Comments

TrekkerX

Contributor
Verified
Hello all. i would like to know how is it possible to do a game dump? i have downloaded the PS4-AIO kitchen 1.5.0 it has updated to 1.6.0.

First of all i type in my PS4 ip. the on my PS4 i go to the help section and start idc. On the AIO i inject the game dump payload to usb. I then head back to my PS4 insert a external hdd formatted to exfat. I insert a game disc and start the game. I leave the game on the start screen. But my PS4 copied like 485Gb of date to the hdd with out shutting down.

What can be wrong? i am on ofw 4.05.

Recent Articles
PS4_Dec_PUP_Info.py Script for PS4 Decrypted PUP Info by SocraticBliss
Following his PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss shared via Twitter a ps4_dec_pup_info.py Python script to display detailed information of a decrypted...
DualSense Charging Station for PlayStation 5 and PS5 Accessory Pricing
We've seen some PS5 Game Box Art, the PlayStation 5 Console Packaging and now pricing is available for Sony's wireless DualSense with Updatable Controller Software and other PlayStation 5...
PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale Offers Up to Half Off PSN Games
Starting this Wednesday, Sony's latest PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale offers discounts of up to 50% off select PSN games including Capcom's survival horror remake Resident Evil 3, Bandai...
Mira 7.00-7.02 PS4 WIP Ports by Al Azif & MACROSS (Retail) 7.02 ELF Collection
Proceeding the 7.02 PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX), previous Mira Project Updates and Payloads, potential New WebKit Exploit discovery and 702_MACROSS_COLLECTION_FOR_SLEIRSGOEVY.rar (7.02 PS4 Decrypted...