Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 20, 2018 at 11:00 PM       31      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his previous update, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE released PS4 AIO v1.6.0 with 4.55 Firmware Support in both an Installer and Portable version on his new Twitter account! :fire:

Download: PS4-AIO-Setup 1.6.0.exe (43.1 MB) / PS4-AIO Portable 1.6.0.zip (42.7 MB)

Also below is a new video from his YouTube Channel showing multiple methods of hosting the PlayStation 4 4.55 exploit locally for those following along. (y)

How to Host the 4.55/4.05 Exploit Locally
PS4 SPRX PoC

PS4 AIO v1.6.0 with 4.55 Firmware Support by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

Dear @MODDEDWARFARE I notice in your videos that you have a super high screen resolution, it seems that this is reflected on the PS4 AIO Tool since when i launch the thing i cant resize it to fit my modest screen resolution.. and i end up needing to hide my task bar in order to have access to the PS4 IP input space section :p

If its not too much trouble cant you make the tool reseizable in 1.6.1? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back