Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 29, 2018 at 2:44 AM       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous update, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with a new demo video on his YouTube Channel which includes exploited 4.05 Firmware support alongside BO3 mods followed by v1.5.0! ;)

Download: PS4-AIO-Setup 1.4.0.exe (42.6 MB) / PS4 AIO Portable 1.4.0.zip (42.1 MB) / PS4 AIO v1.5.0

To quote from the video's caption: PS4-AIO Release with 4.05 Support & BO3 Mods! (PS4 Jailbreak)

Here's an updated version of my PS4-AIO tool which now supports 4.05.

Please download and install the latest version rather than trying to update any older versions.

Playing Ghosts For Free & Cool Mods On 4.05 (PS4 Jailbreak & Homebrew)
[PS4/BO3] Real Time Editing using my own tool (God Mode, Ammo, Points, etc..)
[PS4/RELEASE] Open Source Black Ops III Zombie RTM Tool [5.05/4.55/4.05]
Download: PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (Mirror) / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (1.26.zip) via MrNiato, to quote: HOW TO:

1) With your PS4 go to this link: http://crack.bargains/505k/

2) If you have message "Youre all set!" close the browser and reopen it again then you will have a message "Awaiting Payload...".

3) Open NETCAT GUI, change your IP Adress with the one of your PS4, change "9023" by "9020", select the payload in the folder then inject it !

4) Launch Black ops III in Zombie mod, connect the PS4 and.... enjoy !!

PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with 4.05 Support and BO3 Mods by MODDED WARFARE!.jpg

Comments

Hello all. i would like to know how is it possible to do a game dump? i have downloaded the PS4-AIO kitchen 1.5.0 it has updated to 1.6.0.

First of all i type in my PS4 ip. the on my PS4 i go to the help section and start idc. On the AIO i inject the game dump payload to usb. I then head back to my PS4 insert a external hdd formatted to exfat. I insert a game disc and start the game. I leave the game on the start screen. But my PS4 copied like 485Gb of date to the hdd with out shutting down.

What can be wrong? i am on ofw 4.05.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back