Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 20, 2018 at 11:00 PM       31      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his previous update, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE released PS4 AIO v1.6.0 with 4.55 Firmware Support in both an Installer and Portable version on his new Twitter account! :fire:

Download: PS4-AIO-Setup 1.6.0.exe (43.1 MB) / PS4-AIO Portable 1.6.0.zip (42.7 MB)

Also below is a new video from his YouTube Channel showing multiple methods of hosting the PlayStation 4 4.55 exploit locally for those following along. (y)

How to Host the 4.55/4.05 Exploit Locally
PS4 SPRX PoC

PS4 AIO v1.6.0 with 4.55 Firmware Support by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

@Tootenkhamun

It's a normal screen resolution of 1920x1080 as most people have. It will fit on a screen as low res as 1280x800 or 1360x768. Also if you're using DPI scaling turn it off for PS4-AIO in the properties.

@MODDEDWARFARE

Do you think you could give a technical explanation on why it would not be possible to get PSN on 4.55? Or maybe you think it will happen? I've only seen people say it isn't possible without any detailed explanation. Seems like you are very smart and could maybe give some insight.

Thank you for your amazing guides and awesome videos. I have a question. I hosted exploits locally on my computer through XAMPP. When it comes to IDC or SPECTER - it gives me an error while i run these exploits. Can you please tell me how to run these two exploits. I am on 4.55 FW.

XE5g96D.jpg

Yes I have in 4.55 directory but i do not have IDC in that folder. Please check exploit folder. right now I am on Mac but I have windows as well and I run through windows. I want to apply this GTA Mod but I can't inject its Payload because i don't know what exploit i should run in order to inject this GTA Payload.

Can you pls tell me where can i get the IDC and SPECTER for 4.55 please?

frxvi8J.png

Great tool but I find it very stressful that I can inject the payload but cant connect the tool to my ps4 try everything. I want to use RTE but can't to mod more games.
Either that or it would be great if you can make more mods like for Injustice 2 unlimited source keys.

Plz fix tho @MODDEDWARFARE

@MODDEDWARFARE
Thanks for your uploads to youtube best videos on ps4
if you have a tutorial on 4.55 dumping games that would be great
if it was not for your video i would never have been able to JB my ps4

id also like to add a big thanks to all in this community for all your hard work at freeing the world of the consoles showing the full potential of what a system can do (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back