Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 20, 2018 at 11:00 PM       31      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his previous update, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE released PS4 AIO v1.6.0 with 4.55 Firmware Support in both an Installer and Portable version on his new Twitter account! :fire:

Download: PS4-AIO-Setup 1.6.0.exe (43.1 MB) / PS4-AIO Portable 1.6.0.zip (42.7 MB)

Also below is a new video from his YouTube Channel showing multiple methods of hosting the PlayStation 4 4.55 exploit locally for those following along. (y)

How to Host the 4.55/4.05 Exploit Locally
PS4 SPRX PoC

PS4 AIO v1.6.0 with 4.55 Firmware Support by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

@Tootenkhamun Right click on your taskbar at the bottom, click settings, turn on "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode"

Boom it's fixed. The taskbar will be out of your way so you can change the PS4 IP and stuff and when you move your cursor down to the very bottom of your screen, your taskbar will come back up until you move it away again.

@WrozenGfx i know how to do that man, but that was not the point, you should never have to be forced to modify the usual use of your computer in order to use an app/software/tool... well at least that's my philosophy on that :)

@WrozenGfx really that not really modifying anything very simple and easy not messing up anything I really don't see any complaint there but I guess it could be. If anything it better without the task bar showing more benefits.

I will fix the size issue soon and put out an update. Just a bit busy with other stuff at the moment. As for people having issues with RTE. The API works you just have make sure that you stay on the browser for about 10 seconds or so after injecting the payload.

Also don't quit the browser just use the middle button to minimise it then start the game. Also don't start the game before injecting the payload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back