Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter nokodemus       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im lucky.. I got hold of a PS4 with fw 4.0 yesterday.. used of course.. and 4.74 is downloaded and want to update every time it starts.. I read somewhere its impossible to remove those updates :unsure:

So waiting for jailbreak and then I will rock n roll backuped games on disc/usb so kids wont destroy the original discs!

Im lucky.. I got hold of a PS4 with fw 4.0 yesterday.. used of course.. and 4.74 is downloaded and want to update every time it starts.. I read somewhere its impossible to remove those updates :unsure:
Here are a few things you can try from Izotov and Nino Z, to quote:

If firmware downloaded to ps4 and u cant delete it, just reinstall current firmware via safe mode

Reset the PS4 to factory settings. That will wipe any downloaded updates (which are not yet installed).
And some related guides:

My Arkham Knight Bundle arrived today and ... what can i say ...
Jackpot! :bananaman:

My prediction of an early 3.x FW has even been clearly undercut :)

Juodkyo.jpg

It's a 1116 (1100) - model, as expected.

So let's keep this bad boy away from Updates > 4.05/4.06 and look forward to upcoming stuff :D

Thank you for buying assistance :)

An additional possibility to get a PS4 on a low Firmware would be the PS4 Phat (CUH-1216a) 500GB bundle with Disney's Infinity 3.0 (StarWars).

I bought mine for an insanely low price today and it's running on 2.51 :D

Needless to say that i'm not touching it for a while (unless there's something possible to be done with it that might help anyone, well, besides sending it to somebody :))

EjTBqhI.jpg

Sorry, I am a bit late on this topic but I just registered and this is my first post!!!

I recently purchased the Black Friday Bundle (discontinued) the one with Lego Batman. It came 2 days ago and was freaking out cause the model was 1115a and not 1015a. But after opening it and checking, indeed its on 1.70.

I got mine for $400 but seems like they jumped up to almost $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back