Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@barelynotlegal :
The Last of Us Remastered - CUSA00552 v1.09 (Integrated Update Into Base Game v1.00) work fine. Its the version i use for playing and i finish the game with it. ;)

Probably your backup. Take v1.08 for checking!

Man you're annoying me now. Why don't you try the one that ISN'T working?

And put the version 1.08 or 1.09 for those.

The problem with you is you assume we're all below your stupid level. We're trying to IMPROVE your cheats.

I DON'T have the merged cusa00556
Mine is 1.00 + 1.09 (552)

Now I'm gonna download 1.08 for 552, but i keep downloading the wrong one because you rerfuse to say which one is 1.09 and which one is 1.08

If I seem upset and annoyed it's all your fault. Don't treat us as idiots.

Don't you see? Just because your merged CUSA00556 works doesn't mean your standalone CUSA00552 does. Use your intellect to improve your cheats

Just try CUSA0052 with the standalone 1.09 cheat and fix it, please

@Pacm9n :
But who do you think you are?

Im a man share my stuff free and that it. Where are you with this crisis ??? I always help guys have problem but sometime i went around the explanation. I repeat, all is tested before to be posted.

The only error you can have is on Pattern but is tested too before to be posted.
You have the easy criticism!!!

Yeah yeah, right! You're probably 100% reason. I think its you treat us as idiots an without any respect.

Hey ... !!! The Last of Us Remastered - CUSA00552 v1.09 (Integrated Update Into Base Game v1.00) work fine. Its the version i use for playing and i finish the game with it.

I KNOW it work! Do you need video for noob to prove it ?

Have a good day! ;)

Ok, respectfully, the one that you say is working is the merged CUSA00556 with Integrated Update Into Base Game v1.00. I'm not talking about this one.

Can't you understand that?

The other two are CUSA00552 with a standalone update. The one that fails is the 1.09 one. I managed to redownload the 1.08 one and I will test it later.

Have a nice evening

This is what I get using the 1.08 standalone cheat for CUSA00552.

Spoiler

Now, you may say that I'm stupid and doing something wrong here, but this is the 23rd cheat I have done. The first 21 all came out OK (I haven't tested them all yet, so I might be wrong). DEFINITELY, try 1.08 standalone cheat for The Last of Us Remastered CUSA00552.

Pacm9n : Ok! Im a that and that but you're not better lol! CUSA00556 is for v1.08. NOT HAVE ANY v1.09 on that CUSA.

The Back To Normal FOLDER marked v1.09 (Its an error) BUT IF YOU CORRECTLY READ, All the Fpkgs is marked v1.08! Read!!!

The only one in v1.09 is one of the CUSA00552! (My backup) Now go to insult another dev please!!!

Oh and Noxskc already remarry this fpkg and all work fine on his side too. I can't not invent a solution if it already work.

Take you're PARAM.SFO and copy it on your example Desktop! Generate a gen.gp4. After, copy/paste the PARAM.SFO you have copying on your desktop before. (replace the PARAM.SFO in the sce_sys folder.) Choose your Base Game v1.00 fpkg. Build all that.

You take all my work but you not respect nothing. You're very weird! And don't talk to me anymore!

What is wrong with you. I'm only reporting stuff that don't work. Don't take it personally. and learn to read.

CUSA00552 with 1.08 or 1.09 standalone update.

I'm not interested in CUSA00556, capiche?

You don't understand... I retry just for you beautiful eyes and... CUSA00552 or 556 IT... WORK!

You want a video to stop that? You have a serious problem of disrespect friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back